- T.J. Lane was taken back into custody at about 1:20 a.m. near the Allen Correctional Facility in Lima, Ohio.
Russell King Sr., Father Of Chardon High School Shooting Victim, Found Dead On 2-Year Anniversary Of Ohio ShootingRussell King Sr. was the father of Russell King Jr., who was one of three victims of Chardon High School shooter T.J. Lane.
- A third student has died from injuries suffered Monday when a teenager opened fire at the boy's high school in northeastern Ohio.
- T.J Lane has been identified as the gunman who opened fire in Chardon High School on Monday, according ABC News and CNN.
- Several of the suspect's classmates have identified the gunman as Thomas T.J. Lane, a sophomore or junior at Lake Academy, a nearby school for at-risk children. A Facebook rant leaked online, and several Twitter photos that appear to show the teen brandishing handguns for a webcam, seem to prove that he is the shooter. Officials, however, have yet to release any information about the suspect's identity.
- At least four students have been injured in a school shooting at Chardon High School in Chardon, Ohio, with at least one suspect in custody after two gunmen reportedly burst into the school's cafeteria and opened fire. Police are reportedly looking for the second suspect. The first has been confirmed by student testimony as a fellow classmate at the high school.