- Morgan’s family said the “significant break” in the case gave them relief.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Jesse Matthew Jr. in the case of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.
- Delos Cosgrove is a hospital chief, cardiac surgeon and Vietnam veteran.
- Pilots and aviation experts see the popularity of unregulated commercial and private drone use as a serious danger to airplanes and helicopters.
- The indefatigable author and V.C. Andrews ghostwriter reveals his upcoming projects to IBTimes.
V.C. Andrews Announces New ‘Flowers In The Attic’ Book; ‘Christopher’s Diary’ To Be Released In November [EXCLUSIVE]More than 25 years after the last V.C. Andrews Dollanganger book, ghostwriter Andrew Neiderman says there's more to come.
- Aboard the Amtrak Crescent, which runs between the deep South and the urban Northeast, an America that few of us find time to notice anymore.
- Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds was released from the hospital Friday, three days after his son Arthur stabbed him multiple times before committing suicide.
Virginia State Senator Stabbed: Creigh Deeds In Critical Condition, Son Gus Dead From Gunshot [PHOTO]Virginia State Police would only confirm that Deeds was assaulted and that he was transported to a hospital with "serious injuries."
- One-handed basketball player, Zach Hodskins, received an offer to play for Billy Donovan at Florida.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry confused the central Asian countries of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, inventing an entirely new nation known as “Kyrzakhstan” during his first speech since being appointed.
- Oprah Winfrey's cable network could lose $142.9 million this year amid weak ratings for its programming, SNL Financial, a financial information firm, said Thursday.
- The S&P 500 rose on Friday to close at its highest level since before the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in September 2008, continuing a pattern of steady gains on apparent signs of U.S. economic recovery.
- The murder trial of George Huguely is moving forward in Charlottesville, Va. Huguely has been accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend, Yeardley Love in 2010. A medical examiner in the Huguely murder trial testified yesterday that Yeardley Love could have survived if someone would have called for help. Love, 22, had suffered a brutal beating, but died slowly over the course if two hours while face down on her bed.