- A march by "Hooligans Against Salafism" turned violent on Sunday. Some shouted "foreigners out" and displayed far-right paraphernalia.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle turns underwear-shoplifting embarrassment into opportunity to help kids.
- Air Food One is a new delivery service that brings Lufthansa's business-class meals to customers on the ground.
- A 16th century German military manual shows images of jet packs strapped to cats and doves.
Gamescom 2013: Watch 'Battlefield 4' Live Stream Featuring New 'Paracel Storm' Multiplayer Map And GameplayElectronic Arts' will host a live stream of "Battlefield 4" from Gamescom 2013, featuring a newly announced multiplayer map, "Paracel Storm," which based off the Paracel Islands in the South China Sea. Watch the live stream here.
- Sony will reveal the PS4 release date tomorrow at Gamescom 2013 in Germany. The PlayStation 4 will be available in limited quantities thanks to robust preorders, Sony has said.
- The "Call of Duty: Ghosts" world tour should stop in these cities as well.
- Th Simon Wiesenthal Center's "Operation Last Chance II" is hunting for Nazis and offering a reward for information that leads to an indictment.
- General Motors(NYSE: GM [FREE Stock Trend Analysis]) Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson told The Detroit News Wednesday he's expecting April auto sales to be about the same as those posted in March. Among Akerson’s concerns – low consumer confidence in the U.S. and weak sales and a weak economy in Europe. GM lost $1.8 billion in Europe in 2012 and said it expects to break even by 2015. "Hopefully things will get better in turn," Akerson said. GM is scheduled to release its first-quarter earnings May 2.