- While the feds officially decide who gets to stay in the country, state laws could determine how Obama's new policies are actually applied.
- Residents of Ferguson, Mo., are awaiting the decision of a grand jury on whether to indict the white police officer.
- Duncan’s nephew, Josephus Weeks, had alleged that his uncle’s death was partly due to his race, nationality and lack of insurance.
- The family of the first U.S. Ebola victim will address the media Wednesday in regards to this "resolution."
- Fans of "Dallas" are petitioning for the show to get renewed after TNT canceled the series following Season 3's big cliffhanger.
- Ebola nurse Amber Vinson has spoken out for the first time about her decision to fly to Ohio two days after Thomas Duncan’s death.