- In response to the thousands of signatures urging TLC to take "19 Kids and Counting" off the air for "LGBTQ fear mongering," fans of the religious family have created two counterpetitions.
- Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke performed for free for thousands of Wal-Mart shareholders on Friday morning.
- An investigation turned up no evidence of a bomb. The VA hospital is now under "normal operating status."
- The puzzling deaths of two young patients follow other questions at the huge North Carolina hospital.
- Fracking is seen as the key element to the U.S. natural gas boom but some people are not so sure that there really is a boom.
- This Powerball drawing could produce the Multi-State Lottery Association game’s third-biggest winner of 2013.
- Wal-Mart gave the floor to four activist shareholders who addressed serious issues facing the giant retailer during an otherwise festive event.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football News: Jeff Long Pulls Off Coup Luring Wisconsin's Bret Bielema to FayettvilleHoping to duplicate the success of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Alabama Crimson Tide, Arkansas Razorback's athletic director, Jeff Long, hired Wisconsin head coach Bret Bielema to be the next head coach for the Hogs.
- The Petrino family has put up its house in Arkansas for sale.
- Bobby Petrino's latest case of deceit should doom his chances of ever coaching a major football program again.
Bobby Petrino Crash: Head Football Coach Of The University Of Arkansas Razorbacks Involved In Motorcyle AccidentArkansas Razorbacks football coach Bobby Petrino was involved in a motorcycle crashed after he veered off a highway. He was taken to the hospital for medical treatment. His condition is reportedly, not life threatening.
- It surely has been an eventful year with popular uprisings, dictators being deposed or slain, royal marriages, celebrity divorces, and thrilling sports achievements, so here's a look at some of the top moments of 2011 as compiled by the IBTimes.
- Arkansas Razorbacks tight end Garrett Uekman was reportedly found dead in his dorm room early Sunday morning of unknown causes, according to a report by Adam Alter of KNWA/KARK on Twitter.
Bernie Fine Syracuse Allegations: Jim Boeheim, Community Stand Behind Assistant After Molestation AllegationsSYRACUSE, N.Y. -- The sign outside Bernie Fine's home in nearby Fayetteville, N.Y., symbolizes the difference between the two recent college sexual abuse scandals that have rocked the country -- and which many say have no basis for comparison.
- Cole World: The Sideline Story was released on Tuesday.
- According to state officials, about 444,000 households remain without power and at least seven people have been killed because of the storm.
- US first lady Michelle Obama will appear on ABC show 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition', the network said on Tuesday.
- The U.S. Open begins on Thursday.