- Exactly when megalodon went extinct has long eluded scientists, but new research sheds light on the shark’s final hour.
- Four players were killed and 15 injured when a tractor-trailer plowed into the team bus on I-35 near the Texas-Oklahoma border.
- Paul Broun, a congressman and Republican Senate hopeful, says God could stop blessing America if it does not support Israel.
- U.S. wildlife officials are looking to a newly designed trap to help control the infestation of Burmese pythons in the Florida Everglades.
- This Powerball drawing could produce the Multi-State Lottery Association game’s third-biggest winner of 2013.
- The University of Florida is taking action to remove any reminders of Aaron Hernandez from the school's campus. The former Florida Gator and New England Patriots tight end is currently in a Florida jail awaiting trial for murder.
- Aaron Hernandez’s friends claim he kept firearms to protect himself, as the footballer feared that gangsters wanted him dead.
- The twister that struck Moore, Okla., was a violent one. Did climate change play a role?
- The Pittsburgh Steelers wasted no time in cutting running back Chris Rainey after the former Florida Gator was arrested Thursday on simple battery charges stemming from a fight with his girlfriend over a cell phone.
Sugar Bowl Preview and Where to Watch Online: No. 3 Florida Gators Take On No. 21 Louisville CardinalsHead coach Charlie Strong takes his co-champions of the Big East, Louisville Cardinals into New Orleans to take on the No. 3 ranked Florida Gators in the All-State Sugar Bowl.