- The winner of the matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears will win the NFC North.
- Should Dallas fall to Washington, Philadelphia will automatically clinch its first division title since 2010 in head coach Chip Kelly’s inaugural season. However the Eagles could also use a victory to keep their standing as the No. 3 seed in the NFC, and host a playoff game.
- There’s plenty of wiggle room with all four bye week and home field slots up for grabs, with pivotal games between the Chiefs and Colts, Dallas at Washington, Carolina at New Orleans, Arizona at Seattle, New England at Baltimore, and Chicago at Philadelphia on Sunday night.
- A breakdown of Sunday's NFC Championship Game between Colin Kaepernick's San Francisco 49ers and Matt Ryan's Atlanta Falcons.
- The Buccaneers can make a big move for the playoffs with a win Sunday.
Clintonville, Wisconsin Strange Booming Noise Mystery Caused By Earthquakes? Scientists, Officials Debate Earthquake FindingsAlthough there is some dispute, the mystery of the Clintonville, Wis. booming noises may have been solved. Last week, the United States Geological Survey said a 1.5-magnitute earthquake struck the small Wisconsin town of 4,600 people only about 40 miles west of Green Bay.
- Clintonville, Wis. residents endured another night of mysterious booms and bangs that appear to be getting worse.
- President Barack Obama on Thursday presented his plan to reform the healthcare system to the public to a town hall in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Time Warner Inc.'s HBO will make its content available on the internet where subscribers can download movies and television shows for free, according to news reports.