- Weaning the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics off junk-food money may prove just as challenging as weaning Americans off junk food.
- With a huge lead in polls, Republican front-runner Mitt Romney appears poised for an easy win in Nevada's caucuses on Saturday that would put him in firm command of the party's seesawing presidential nominating race.
- When the Nevada caucus takes place on Feb. 4, you won't have to rely on The Associated Press for the results -- because the Nevada Republican Party will be tweeting them in real time.
- We've spent over 12 years building our reputation, brand, and trust with our customers, said Hsieh in an apologetic note. It's painful to see us take so many steps back due to a single incident. I supposed the one saving grace is that the secure database that stores our customers' critical credit card and other payment data was not affected or accessed, the CEO added.
- Tyson races pigeons, and that's cause for concern from PETA
National Automation Services, Inc. (NASV.PK) Positioned to Dominate National Automation System and Control IndustryNational Automation Services, Inc. is a holding company headquartered in Henderson, Nevada and renowned as a systems integrator in the industrial controls marketplace (i.e., a producer of electrical control systems from design to implementation) which is squarely focused on a unique growth-by-acquisition strategy developed along guidelines which ensure success by meeting the Company’s optimum goal [...]
National Automation Services, Inc. (NASV.PK) Revenues Continue to Climb, 2010 Growth Strategy in PlaceNational Automation Services, Inc., a systems integrator within the industrial controls market that specializes in engineering customer-tailored electrical control systems, with a vision of becoming the automation and control system industry leader via a skillful execution of the company’s internal growth, partnering, and acquisition strategies, has shown projected annual revenue growth of $395,000, or 12.7%, [...]
- Companies featured in this edition of the newsletter: CUR, DKAM, HYTM, IWEB, PHC Markets finished the last week of 2009 moderately in negative territory, as it was a quiet week that saw the absence of many major market participants and almost no sizable moves to speak of until a sell off late in the day on [...]
- One company that is truly on the rise is Rival Technologies Incorporated. Located in the town of Henderson, Nevada, Rivals transitions the TRU process technology from the lab to the pilot plant stage. This state-of-the-art upgrading process is designed to vastly improve the quality and economic value of heavy crude oil. Today Rival [...]
- Companies featured in this edition of the newsletter: CUR, CVM, ENZ, IMUC, MBCI, ONEZ, PHC, SVUL Markets finished in positive territory yet again during this holiday shortened week despite the lack of any significant developments on either the corporate or economic fronts. All told, the Dow gained 164 points to close at 9605, up 1.7% [...]
- Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, American Lithium Minerals is a mineral exploration company with interests in America’s richest lithium reserves. The Company has 100 percent mineral rights to 16,000 acres comprising four claim blocks in Nevada’s lithium-rich Montezuma Valley. The company is currently assessing the size, quality, and processing alternatives of their Lithium Brine Project. Formerly [...]
- Faced with a Nevada Legislature reluctant to limit mining tax deductions, a special interest NGO may take the case for increased mining taxation directly to the ballot box.