- Residents of Pahoa, a town of about 1,000 people, have fled their homes as lava from the Kilauea volcano moves closer.
- Lava flows are moving more than 10 yards per hour and are around 300 yards from the closest home.
- Hurricane Iselle suddenly gained strength over the Pacific Ocean Monday and is expected to reach Hawaii later this week.
- NORAD teamed up with Google Earth once again in 2011, tracking Father Christmas' progress around the world as volunteers fielded 100,000 calls. As NORAD reports a record holiday, find out how the Santa Tracker got started, and check out 2011's best Google Earth videos tracking Santa's progress, from the Great Wall and Taj Mahal to Hilo, Hawaii.
- With the buzz around the launch date of iPad 3 growing louder, one company has attempted to exploit the iPad fever by releasing a video that pits the hottest gadget of 2011 - iPad 2 - against something hotter - Mother Nature's molten lava. And no prizes for guessing who won.
- In a time of general business contraction, Data Call Technologies Inc., key provider of real-time content for digital signage, has once again extended its market. The company recently announced that it is now delivery its digital signage products to Kingston, on the island nation of Jamaica. The move is seen as the latest step in [...]
Data Call Technologies, Inc.â€™s (DCLT.OB) International Distribution Network Now Includes Jamaica, US Network Extended to 37 StatesData Call Technologies, Inc. announced this morning that it has increased its distribution network by delivering digital signage products and services to Kingston, Jamaica. In the press release, the company told investors that this is only the beginning of the promised global outreach as they continue to execute their strategic European and Caribbean initiatives over [...]