- Red, Redder, Reddest, Blue! Why Mississippi And Texas Could Be The Democrats' Secret Weapon
December 06 2013 10:49 AM
With increasing numbers of black and Latino voters, Mississippi and Texas are becoming more conservative. Will the first trend trump the other?
- Texans And Jaguars Meet On Thursday Night Football
December 05 2013 3:26 PM
The Houston Texans will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday Night Football in Week 14 of the 2013 NFL season.
- World's 5 Richest Bachelors
December 05 2013 1:16 PM
Here's a rundown of the world's richest single men. Note: They may or may not be available.
- NFL Week 14 Picks Against The Spread
December 05 2013 12:48 PM
The Bears, Redskins and Texans enter Week 14 with the worst records against the spread in 2013.
- Texans, Jags Square Off In Battle Of NFL's Worst
December 03 2013 4:25 PM
The Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars enter their Week 14 matchup with the worst records in the NFL.
- Earnings Buzz: Krispy Kreme, Shoe Carnival, Ascena
December 02 2013 7:23 PM
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Shoe Carnival, Inc. and Ascena Retail Group Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Monday.
- Brady, Belichick Respond To Allegations That Patriots Spied On Texans
December 02 2013 1:51 PM
Texans defensive end Antonio Smith said that Tom Brady's dominant second-half performance on Sunday could only be explained by excellent scouting or spying.
- Sharkeisha Fight Video Victim Speaks Out
November 30 2013 2:43 PM
The victim from the Sharkeisha fight video on World Star Hip Hop, Shamichael Manuel, said she was in shock when the teen punched her.
- Division, Wild Card Races Heating Up
November 21 2013 12:23 PM
The Panthers have crept up behind New Orleans in the NFC South, while Baltimore could spoil the N.Y. Jets playoff hopes.
- Fantasy FB: McGloin Worth Second Look
November 21 2013 10:47 AM
Undrafted in April after tossing 24 touchdowns to nine interceptions in his senior season, Oakland signed McGloin in May and he rode the bench until Week Nine when he came in for some garbage time in a 49-20 blowout loss.
- Drake And Zoe Kravitz Dating? [PHOTO]
November 19 2013 11:03 AM
Drake may have been with Rihanna just last week, but it seems he has his eyes set on Lenny Kravitz' daughter, Zoe
- Houston's Asik Disgruntled; Wolves Youngsters On Block
November 15 2013 5:05 PM
Evan Turner was the No.2 pick in the 2010 Draft, but was deemed a bust with inconsistent production and Philadelphia failing to rise up the East. Philadelphia decided not to negotiate a contract extension with the soon to be free agent Turner, and now they could parlay his surge into a sell-high situation.
- Tourists, Corrupt Cops, And Billions Worth Of Oil: Western Ghana At A Crossroads
November 15 2013 2:07 PM
Will the discovery of major oil reserves be good or bad for Western Ghana? The jury is still out.
- Why Warren Buffett May Be Swimming In Something Besides Money
November 15 2013 11:47 AM
Warren Buffett is building out his energy portfolio with a $3.5 billion stake in ExxonMobil.
- Berkshire Likes Exxon Mobil
November 14 2013 11:29 PM
An SEC filing also shows the Warren Buffett-run holding company cut its stake in ConocoPhillips in the September quarter.
- USPS-Amazon Delivery Deal: It's Still A Secret
November 14 2013 2:30 PM
Amazon and USPS remain mum on how much the giant online retailer is paying the post office to deliver its packages.
- Fantasy FB: Owners Avoid Rams For Rest Of Season
November 14 2013 10:46 AM
Despite some gaudy stats in Week 10, fantasy owners are lucky St. Louis is on a bye.
- NFL Week 11 Picks: Postseason Position At Stake
November 13 2013 1:50 PM
K.C. can put Denver in a big hole in the AFC West and remain the NFL’s lone undefeated team, while New Orleans and San Francisco also face serious division implications.
- America's Most Economically Volatile Cities
November 12 2013 10:02 AM
A report by PEW looks at what happened to American cities during and after the great recession.
- Why Isn't US Postal Service Revealing What Amazon Pays For Sunday Deliveries?
November 11 2013 4:48 PM
Amazon has expanded its reach to include forays into intelligence-community contracts and fashion -- and now Sunday delivery.