- Regal Entertainment has announced that it will be running the first trailer for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" before every movie at select theaters the weekend after Thanksgiving.
- Oculus Rift is now Facebook official, and the company is looking to recruit new employees.
- The attacks give hackers the opportunity to seize control of industrial operating systems from abroad.
- Small crossovers like the Rogue have been the fastest-growing segment, recently reaching an 18 percent market share.
- General Motors saw sales retreat this winter; a bright spot: Inventories declined from three-digit territory.
- Hyundai is touting its redesigned Genesis as a 2.0 version of the company's signature design.