- An inmate whose sentence was accidentally extended by three and a half years due to a typo had his sentence commuted by President Obama.
Brady Pullen, Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Involved In Fatal Shooting Of Kemal Yazar, Suing Texas Man's Family For $100K In Negligence LawsuitBrady Pullen contends the family of Kemal Yazar should have warned 911 about his recent use of a hallucinogenic drug and that he was a threat to use violence.
- The 27-year-old reportedly filmed the attack on a 79-year-old victim.
- The Algerian state news agency reported that at least 23 hostages and 32 hostage-takers died in the four-day stand-off.
- Frederick Buttaccio, 58, of Katy, Texas, is the first American confirmed dead as a result of the continuing hostage crisis in Algeria.
- A father, son, and daughter trio have been arrested for a spree of a bank robbery in Texas, according to ABC News. The trio is also suspected in several more robberies in nearby areas.
- Viper Motorcycle Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Viper Powersports Inc., announced this morning that it has signed a key new dealer, Polaris West. Terry Nesbitt, President of Viper Motorcycle Company, stated, “We are proud to welcome Polaris West in Katy, Texas to the Viper team. I have known Owner/President Rick Luebeck for many years. [...]
- Pepper Rock Resources Corp. is an emerging company focusing on low risk exploration and production reclamation projects in the oil and gas sector. They are currently negotiating a joint venture project based in Texas. This project would encompass the drilling of several development wells and the re-entry of existing producing wells. In addition, they are [...]
- Cheyenne Resources Corp. announced this morning that the company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Oxalis Energy Group, Inc., which is headquartered in Katy, Texas. “This agreement gives us the opportunity to acquire the right to develop four potential oil and gas transactions,” commented Cheyenne Resources President Thomas J. Cunningham. “They include development [...]