- Amid congressional inaction on immigration, the private sector is asked to help improve conditions in the seafood industry.
- "We intend to vigorously challenge this outcome through all available legal means, including possible post-trial motions and an appeal," Takeda said.
- A Facebook group, "Help Find Hayley Howard," was created to aid the search for the missing UNO student.
- Bethany Arceneaux's family stormed an abandoned home where Scott Thomas was holding the Louisiana woman captive.
- The family of a kidnapped Louisiana woman, Bethany Arceneaux, staged a daring rescue that ended in the shooting death of her captor, Scott Thomas.
- Rick Santorum takes crucial Alabama and Mississippi nominations, setting off alarm bells for Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.
- The U.S. Open begins on Thursday.
- Toys 'R Us will be selling the iPad 2 in 31 states and Puerto Rico starting on Sunday, in a limited roll-out to only some of its stores.
OMNI Energy Services Corp. (OMNI) Reports Successful Results of I.M.P.A.C.T.(TM) Cleaning Technology SystemToday, OMNI Energy Services Corp. reported to investors that it has successfully executed a cleaning operation in an active production environment with its I.M.P.A.C.T.TM automated cleaning unit on an offshore production platform in the Gulf of Mexico. The cleaning operation was completed for its first commercial client, Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE:SGY), an oil and gas [...]
- Oil and gas producer PetroQuest Energy Inc's public offering of 10 million shares was priced at $3.50 a share, a discount of 5 percent to the stock's Wednesday closing price.