- Several clues have surfaced in favor of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3 receiving the Android 4.4 KitKat update.
Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Rollout Continues As Samsung Admits Fault With Third-Party Accessory IncompatibilityAccording to Samsung the third-party accessory incompatibility did derive from the Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat update.
- The former No. 1 player in the world suffered a right shoulder injury.
- Crude oil fluctuates since the opening of today’s session despite the bad sentiment that appear among investors after the rising possibility of a Greek default due to their announcement that the country will not meet the target deficit for 2011 and 2012.
- More than 30 vintage cars from Belgium took part at the 2011 National Classic Tour at the Home of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars at Goodwood, West Sussex. Over 100 drivers and passengers made their way from Belgium to England, starting six days ago, travelling from Kortrijk via Beaulieu to Goodwood.
- Registration of European passenger cars slumped by 16.6 percent in October against the numbers recorded in the corresponding period a year ago
- RTTNews - Thursday, the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association or ACEA said the European new passenger car registrations fell for the twelfth straight month in April. Car registrations totaled 1,251,862 units, down 12.3% from the same period of previous year.