- Apple and GT Advanced have reached an agreement in which GT Advanced will exit the sapphire production industry.
- The New Hampshire attorney general's office says it would go too far to hold the hearing under court seal.
- The Republicans' running factional battle winds down with one of the last primaries of the 2014 elections.
Apple iPhone 6 Rumors Of Sapphire Glass Screens Are Making Gorilla Glass-Manufacturer Corning NervousCorning demonstrated the durability of its Gorilla Glass compared to sapphire glass.
- The leaked Apple iPhone 6 screen cover may actually be made out of Sapphire according to a London professor.
- Meet ALDC’s newest team members: Ava Cota, Sarah Reasons, Jade Cloud, Kamryn Beck and Tea’ Adamson before the midseason finale of “Dance Moms” airs next Tuesday.
- A patent published by the USPTO has fueled rumors that the next-generation Apple iPhone may have a sapphire touchscreen display.
- According to ZDNet Korea, Samsung may actually split production of the A8 processor with TSMC, taking a larger share than previously suggested.
- A new report confirms previous rumors about Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6, but calls into question if Apple is developing a new line of devices.
- Apple’s impending iPhone 6 has been a highly discussed device since last September. Here is a current list of the most reliable rumors available for the iPhone 6.
- According to jobs listings publicly available on the Apple website, the Cupertino, Calif.-based technology company has started hiring iPod and iPhone engineers at its Mesa, Ariz., sapphire manufacturing facility.
- Parents' concerns prompted an Arizona principal to ask one of the fathers, a cop, not to wear his uniform or gun while on school property.
- A 5-year-old Arizona boy was recently approved for a medical marijuana card to treat seizures caused by a genetic brain defect.