- 345 migrants, mainly women and children, had been rescued from a small fishing boat about 50 nautical miles off the coast of Cyprus.
- Cyprus' financial sector bailout has swollen in size, according to draft documents from the international creditors including the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank and the European Union. Cyprus' bailout has swollen some 35 percent in just a few weeks, from an initial estimate of 17 billion euros to 23 billion euros Thursday.
- In October 2011, Sarris was arrested in Turkish-controlled Northern Cyprus for allegedly engaging in sex acts with a 17-year-old teenage boy and perhaps another man.
- USD strengthened across the board as Cyprus’ banks announce capital controls - EUR slipped to its lowest level in four months ahead of the reopening of Cyprus banks - Commodity currencies fell as assets and gold prices gained from safe-haven flows
- Bank customers with more than €100,000 in Cyprus could be hit with a much larger tab than previously mentioned -- like four times more.
- The world watched Saturday as Cyprus struggled to repair years of financial mismanagement.
- Where to watch a live stream online of Osasuna Vs. Real Madrid in La Liga, plus a full preview, team news and prediction.
Real Madrid 3 - 0 Apoel: Highlights From the First-Leg of the Champions League Quarter-Final [VIDEO]Watch highlights of Real Madrid's 3-0 victory over Apoel in the first-leg of the sides' Champions League quarter-final.