- The president's Green Climate Fund pledge could spark private investment in clean technologies and climate resiliency.
- Thousands of tourists are stranded in Acapulco with no way out as Mexico battles the effects of a hurricane and a tropical storm.
- A strong 7.6- magnitude earthquake hit Mexico on Tuesday, with an epicenter in Guerrero state. A strong aftershock was felt throughout Mexico City, prompting buildings to evacuate captured on video.
- Gold Resource Corporation is pleased to announce hiring Mr. Rick Irvine as the Company’s Chief Operating Officer.
Gold Resource Corporation Reports Record Annual Production Results for 2011 and Maintains 2012 OutlookGold Resource Corporation today announced record 2011 production, fourth quarter results and provides its 2012 production outlook which continues to target an aggressive low-cost growth profile.
- Gold Resource Corporation today announced the timing of its Q4 and year-end 2011 earnings CEO conference call scheduled for March 1, 2012.
- Arco Resources Corp. contracted with Micon International in the fall of 2011 to prepare a technical report under National Instrument 43-101 on its 3,181 hectare Predilecta property located in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
Gold Resource Corporation Provides Preliminary 2011 Record Annual Production Results and 2012 OutlookGold Resource Corporation announced preliminary 2011 fourth quarter and record year end production totals.
- If their prospects continue to meet the projections its executives have set so far, 2012 will be a sterling year for Fortuna Silver Mines (NYSE:FSM), a Canada-based silver mining venture that currently operates two mines in Latin America.
- Gold Resource Corporation declares its instituted monthly dividend of $0.05 per common share for November payable on December 23, 2011 to shareholders of record as of December 12, 2011.
- Arco Resources Corp. announces that it has terminated its option agreement with Zodiac Capital Ltd. (Zodiac) on the Tres Hermanas claims dated March 22nd, 2011 (the Option).
- Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE Amex: GORO) today announced record results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2011, including record profits and an increase of 88% in production of precious metal gold equivalent over the second quarter of 2011.
- Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE Amex: GORO) today announced the timing of its third quarter CEO conference call scheduled November 10, 2011. Gold Resource Corporation is a low-cost gold producer with operations in the southern state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Arco Resources Corp. announces it has contracted with Micon International Ltd. to prepare technical reports under National Instrument 43-101 on its 100%-owned Taviche and Predilecta properties, both located in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Gold Resource Corp., www.Goldresourcecorp.com – a gold and silver mining firm with substantial acreage in Oaxaca, Mexico, announced today that the Company’s 100% owned El Aguila project has successfully gone into commercial production. In addition to this exciting news, GORO has also announced the appointment of industry veteran, Mr. Jason Reid, as President of the Company. CEO [...]
Gold Resource Corp. (GORO.OB) Announces Underground Mining Contract for Further Development of Its Aguila ProjectGold Resource Corp. was pleased to announce this morning that it has signed an underground mine contract for development of its El Aguila Project’s Arista deposit, located in Oaxaca, Mexico. Comsa S.A. de C.V. has been commissioned to develop 1,500 meters of decline ramp and several other works of underground development for the Arista mine. [...]
- As investment demand for gold—including its attraction as a preservation asset—diminishes in a recovering economy, Siddharth Rajeev, vice president of research for Fundamental Research Corp., suggests the price may dip back to the $750 neighborhood by 2012. But even at that level, he tells The Gold Report in this exclusive interview, most projects can still make very good profits at very high margin, particularly those that manage to keep a lid on operating costs.
- Gold Resource Corp. is a mining company focused on production and pursuing development of select, high-grade gold and silver projects that feature low operation costs and produce high returns on capital. The company has 100% interest in four high-grade gold and silver properties in Mexico’s southern state of Oaxaca. Gold Resource chose Mexico as its targeted [...]