- Robert Murat was cleared by Portuguese authorities, but Scotland Yard wants to take another look.
- Did Martin Brunt contribute to the death of a so-called Twitter troll who tweeted about the parents of missing Madeleine McCann?
- Campaigners have urged police and lawmakers to control internet abuse, such as that which has targeted the McCann family.
- A striker for the Croatian national team has broken his team's silence to condemn the leaking of nude photographs of the players.
- British police officers have cordoned off an area near the Portuguese resort where the 3-year-old went missing seven years ago.
Madeleine McCann Missing: New Suspect Photos Released In Disappearance Of 3-Year-Old British Girl [PICTURES]Metropolitan Police want to identify a man seen carrying a child around the time Madeleine McCann went missing in Portugal.
- Meet the underdogs of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations: Cape Verde have never qualified for a major tournament before and are managed by an air traffic controller whose players have been rounded up from all over Europe.
- Professional surfer Garrett McNamara has broken the record for Largest Wave Surfed after successfully riding an enormous 90 foot wave.
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron reopened the case of Madeleine McCann on her eighth birthday on Thursday. Madeleine went missing during a family holiday to Portugal on May 3 2007, shortly before her fourth birthday.
- Rescue crews on Saturday intensified the search for victims at a plush Brazilian beach resort ravaged by mudslides and flooding that have killed at least 64 people in three states.