- The latest release in the classic zombie-horror franchise, “Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City” will be getting some free downloadable content in the near future. According to MSNBC’s In Game, the new DLC will arrive on April 10th, and contains the Spec-Ops squad from “Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.”
- Some fans were let down by the latest release in the “Resident Evil” franchise, “Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. The game was said to have strayed from its trademark zombie horror-survival stigma, and the next addition to the series may take a similar route.
'Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City' Review: 5 Reasons Gamers Should Think Twice Before Buying, 'Terrible Execution' [VIDEO]Resident Evil Raccoon City, the latest installment of the zombie post-apocalyptic shooter franchise, just hit North American stores yesterday. But with its new release, the series known for its dark thriller-esque gameplay style is veering away from its original intent. For fans, “Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City” could be a hiccup in the franchise’s generally successful history. Here are five key points gamers should know before joining forces with Umbrella.
Top 10 Video Games to Debut in March: ‘Angry Birds Space HD’, ‘Resident Evil’, ‘Kinect Rush’ Among the Big NamesMarch 2012 will witness a slew of new game releases that gamers have been itching to get their hands on. This week comes with something for everyone, including the PS3, Xbox, Nintendo 3DS, PC, Mac, iOS and Android users.
- Capcom, developers of upcoming third-person shooter Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, will release the post-launch free DLC for the game April 10, it has been reported. The new add-ons, according to sources, are an attempt by Capcom to lure fans to its fold.
- Keeping true to the horror genre, Resident Evil just keeps coming back: Capcom has released a new trailer for Resident Evil 6, which featured classic characters Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. The game is scheduled for release on November 20, 2012 and will be available for the Xbox 360 and PS3. The storyline takes place 10 years after the original Resident Evil, which was released in 1996 for the original PlayStation.
- Resident Evil 6 trailer has been released by Capcom! The game which has been given the release date of November 20, 2012, features franchise heroes Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield (lead characters) and a number of new characters in its latest series. While Leon's story is centered around Tall Oaks, a city similar to Raccoon City that succumbs to a T-virus outbreak, Chris' story takes place in China. There is a third storyline that revolves around an unidentified new character along with Re...