- Bhoja’s operations were suspended by the government shortly after the crash.
Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari Calls For Pakistan Army To Crack Down On Taliban, As Malala Book Fair CancelledBilawal said that virtually the length and breadth of Pakistan are now vulnerable to terrorist attacks.
- The atmosphere on campus is very strict, since most of the top administrative officials are former army officers.
- Musharraf could face the death penalty if convicted.
- A prosecutor investigating the 2007 assassination of former PM Benazir Bhutto was shot dead on Friday by gunmen on a motorcycle.
- Former president and army chief Pervez Musharraf has been placed under arrest -- or has he?
- Musharraf’s attorney said he will appeal the electoral officials’ decision in the nation’s highest court.
- Hijras trace their history in South Asia at least back to the 16th century, when they served as guards and entertainment for the courts of the Mogul princes.
- A bomb blast killed at least five people and wounded dozens Sunday near a Shiite procession in northwestern Pakistan, the latest among the recent sectarian violence targeting the Shias by Sunni militants.
- A suicide bomber killed at least 20 people Wednesday night at Shi'ite processions in Rawalpindi, where Pakistan's army is headquartered. The attack took place a day before the Muslim leaders, including the Iranian and Egyptian presidents, gather for a rare summit in the capital city of Islamabad.
- Rahul Dravid announced his retirement from international cricket.
- Pakistan's military is working on the development and manufacture of a homegrown version of iPad, according to reports.
- Musharraf, who ruled Pakistan from 1999 to 2008, has vowed to return to the country and even run in upcoming elections.
- Veena Malik allegedly bared it all for FHM India Edition and then tried to cover it all up. Here are 11 things you need to know about her.