‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Spoilers: Kylie Lewis Claims She Was Set Up To Be Humiliated; Not A Real RedheadKylie Lewis, the redhead in the pink gown, claims that producers set her up to fail on "The Bachelor."
- Cheap Trick is celebrating the 35th anniversary of "At Budokan" with a live streamed concert at the John Varvatos Store in New York.
Michelle Williams Depression: Destiny's Child Singer Reveals Past Struggles As Trio Is Set To Drop New Album [PHOTO]Michelle Williams said that in the past few months she has emerged from years of suffering from moderate depression.
- Borders Group is liquidating, closing all bookstores nationally. Borders is offering discounts of up to 40 percent off, but some customers say they expected deeper discounts.
- Borders began its going-out-of-business sale Friday, offering discounts of up to 40 percent off on books and other gift merchandise. The company is liquidating, ending its run at America's second-largest bookstore chain.
- Toys 'R Us will be selling the iPad 2 in 31 states and Puerto Rico starting on Sunday, in a limited roll-out to only some of its stores.
- AlumiFuel Power Inc., wholly-owned operating subsidiary of AlumiFuel Power, Corp. (“API”), www.AlumiFuelPowerInc.com, while in early production stage, is an alternative energy company with an incredibly portable niche-application hydrogen production technology based on a chemical reaction between water and aluminum, and revolutionized by the Company’s proprietary additives. API proudly announced the award of a U.S. Navy R&D [...]
- Loss-making lender Amcore Financial Inc said its unit will sell two branches to First National Bank and Trust Co of Beloit, Wisconsin to improve liquidity and return to profitability, sending its shares up more than 16 percent.
- Train cars containing thousands of gallons of ethanol exploded on Friday night in Rockford, Illinois killing one person and injuring nine other.
- This is an improvement of more than 800,000 homes since Nielsen reported readiness status at the beginning of February. The Albuquerque/Santa Fe, N.M., market continues to be the least prepared. Some stations switched during the daytime, but an NAB representative said the vast majority that switched Tuesday did so after airing their primetime programing.