- A fight broke out at LA Fitness in Roseville, Minn., resulting in six arrests and questions about the facility's security.
- Preordering 'Titanfall' won't give gamers access to DLC or beta.
- A mother and daughter attended a Detroit elementary school's Halloween party wearing "White Trash" costumes, upsetting several parents.
- Amtrak passengers riding through the Capitol Corridor in California will now have free Wi-Fi access onboard the trains.
- Toys 'R Us will be selling the iPad 2 in 31 states and Puerto Rico starting on Sunday, in a limited roll-out to only some of its stores.
- Folsom Lake Bank, www.folsomlakebank.com – the California-based and community-focused bank with two locations, one in Folsom’s historic district at 905 Sutter Street (opened April 3, 2007 with 406 local investors), and their branch at an optimum location in Roseville, announced six-month period (ending June 30) unaudited financials yesterday. President and CEO, Robert J. Flautt, sees the [...]
Solar Power, Inc. (SOPW.OB) Signs Agreement with Annerher S.L. to Broaden Market Penetration in Spain and PortugalSolar Power, Inc., the Roseville, California-based provider of complete solar energy solutions, announced today the signing of a sales representation agreement with Barcelona, Spain-based Annerher S.L. to establish Yes! Solar PowerTM dealers in both Spain and Portugal. Annerher will both represent the dealer program and the sales of SOPW’s photovoltaic (PV) solar products and integrated commercial/residential [...]
- Solar Power Inc. announced that it has been selected to design and install photovoltaic (PV) solar systems on two of Ventura County’s buildings. This announcement came after a unanimous vote by the County of Ventura Board of Supervisors. The Roseville, California based Solar Power Inc. will lead Ventura County’s entry into the solar energy field [...]
- A U.S. institutional investor sued Textron Inc on Thursday, charging the world's largest maker of corporate jets with misleading investors with an overly rosy picture of business conditions.