- Michael S. Dell built Dell Inc. into the No. 3 PC maker by selling below competitors.
- Dell Inc., the No. 3 PC maker, remained mum on reports it was close to completing a leveraged buyout with Silver Lake Partners.
- Dell's Ophelia, a USB-size self-contained computer, can provide access to virtually every major operating system, all via the cloud.
- When he was 22, Michael Dell was the guy to sell you a PC or laptop by mail. Now it's services.
- Several industry bellwethers like Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO), Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) ) and NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) have reported poor resuilts or forecasts. Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) will axe 27,000 people. Is a new tech recession ahead?
- Because they report quarterly results generally out of the regula,r pattern technology giants Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSC), Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ) and Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) are technology bellwethers. Do their dismal dismal forecast presage downturn?
- Dell, the No. 2 PC maker, reported third-quarter net income rose nine percent, or 49 cents a share, ahead of estimates largely due to stronger sales to enterprise clients.
- Three people who were arrested by the federal agents last month in an operation seen as part of a widening probe into insider trading were granted bail on Tuesday.
Envision Solar International, Inc. (EVSI.OB) Implements Solar Grove Clean Energy Solutions for Top U.S. FirmsEnvision Solar International, Inc., a global leader in solar solutions which offers planning, architectural services, design services and professional implementation of some of the very finest in long-term customized solar installations for companies seeking a comprehensive sustainability profile, announced solar integrated building solutions today. Geared towards top US companies looking to improve their renewable energy capacity, [...]
- A federal appeals court reinstated on Friday a proposed class-action lawsuit accusing Dell Inc of selling defective notebook computers.
Cleartronic, Inc. (CLRI.OB) Subsidiary Inks Cross Licensing Agreement with Knowledgeable and Innovative Technical Solutions (KITS)Today after the closing bell, VoiceInterop, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cleartronic, Inc., announced that it has signed a Cross Licensing Agreement with KITS, Inc. of Round Rock, Texas. KITS is an IBM Advanced Business Partner focused on providing data and voice integration solutions to the military, homeland security/public safety and commercial enterprise sectors. Larry [...]
- Dell Inc returned to double-digit percentage growth in global PC shipments in the fourth quarter as its new retail sales strategy began to pay off, while rival Hewlett-Packard Co's growth slowed, technology researcher IDC said on Wednesday. Overall, global personal computer sales rose a healthy but less-than-expected 15.5 percent in the fourth quarter, and economic concerns were likely to cut into future demand, IDC said.