- The dolls, placed on porches in San Clemente, creeped out homeowners because they resembled girls in the homes.
- Minka Disbrow, 100, recently reunited with the daughter she gave up for adoption 77 years ago.
Micro Identification Technologies, Inc. (MMTC.OB) Featured by U.S. Equity News in the Fight Against BacteriaThis morning before the opening bell, Micro Identification Technologies, Inc. announced it was featured in an editorial published by U.S. Equity News that covers the history of bacteria, its life threatening effects, and publicly traded companies leading the fight against harmful bacteria. The entire piece can be found at the following link: http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools/newsStoryPopup.go?storyId=30329318&webmasterId=89753. In the editorial U.S. [...]
- Trading on the OTCBB, Micro Imaging Technology, Inc. is a company who aims to become a global leader in developing, supporting, and marketing rapid systems and processes that detect and identify microbial organisms. Headquartered in San Clemente, California, they have developed and patented a technology for rapid microbe identification (ID). The Company’s technology is a [...]
- Southern California Edison's 1,070-megawatt Unit 2 at San Onofre nuclear power station in California ramped up to 98 percent by early Friday from 60 percent early Thursday after exiting an outage, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said in a report.
- The PPIP is all but dead. But don't tell that to perma-CRE-bull Barry Sternlicht.