- Check out a list of NFL, NHL, college football and college basketball games to watch on Turkey Day.
- The malware, which has been downloaded more than 356,000 times, has affected 467 apps on a Chinese app store.
- IBM’s CEO Ginni Rometty reportedly struck the deal with Globalfoundries after months of talks between the companies.
- After Brian Krzanich took over as Intel’s CEO, the company has made several deals that denote a new, mobile-focussed strategy.
- Larry Ellison was unpopular with Oracle shareholders before he stepped down last week as its CEO.
- The American had a strong finish in Santa Clara on Sunday.
- Roughly 100 people are known to have stowed away under planes during flights worldwide, and only a fraction of them survived.
- The Ukraine crisis has affected many business models: here are 10.
- Quarterback Colin Kaepernick and San Francisco could host a playoff game if they can rip they division lead from rival Seattle with two games left in the regular season. But team officials are planning events as if this will be the final time fans step foot in Candlestick.
- Could Android 4.4.1 KitKat be coming to Nexus and Google Play Edition Devices soon?
- Classified data about the South Korean military and U.S. forces in South Korea are the target of a cyberspying campaign, a report says.
Marissa Mayer Is Target Of Sexist Rant At Yahoo! Shareholder Meeting From ‘Dirty Old Man,’ George Polis [VIDEO]Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer’s looks were the focus at the annual Yahoo! shareholder meeting on Tuesday.