- Tesla Inks Deal With China Mobile Phone Company
August 29 2014 11:13 AM
Tesla has partnered with China’s second-largest mobile phone company to build charging stations for electric cars in 120 cities.
- Apple Patents Iconic Fifth Avenue Glass Cube
August 28 2014 10:52 AM
Larger glass panes were installed in 2011 as part of a $6.6 million renovation project that replaced the original Apple glass cube design.
- Japanese Politician Caught With Crystal Meth in China Begins Trial
August 26 2014 4:51 AM
Takuma Sakuragi, a Japanese city councilor, faces a death sentence in China if found guilty of trafficking more than 7 pounds of crystal meth.
- New Breed Of Basketball Player Chases The American Dream
August 25 2014 3:52 PM
You may not have heard of them -- because they're like nothing you've seen before.
- China Company Constructing 3D-Printed Houses
August 22 2014 10:11 PM
One Chinese company is using 3D printing to build houses. But it may be too early to say the construction revolution has truly arrived.
- At Least 29 Trapped After Coal Mine Explosion In China
August 19 2014 2:53 AM
The mine reportedly continued to operate despite having been ordered by the government in June to close down.
- China Finds Mercedes-Benz Guilty Of Price-Fixing
August 18 2014 4:13 AM
The auto sector has been under particular scrutiny, with a wave of investigations triggering a drop in the prices of spare parts in recent weeks.
- China To Daimler: Recall 50,000 Smart Cars
August 15 2014 11:53 AM
China tells maker of Mercedes-Benz to recall Smart cars. In Europe the problem is being treated like a routine maintenance issue.
- Russia's Loss Is Emerging Markets' Gain
August 13 2014 12:49 AM
Data show that more money left Russian stocks and bonds in mid-July than at any other time in the last six months.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- Fast-Food Companies Publish Information About Chinese Suppliers
August 11 2014 2:46 AM
Last month, a report by a Chinese news network about practices at a local food supplier, had triggered a government investigation.
- China Accuses Audi, Chrysler Of 'Monopoly Behavior'
August 06 2014 2:10 AM
A number of foreign companies have recently tangled with law-enforcement agencies in China over accusations of anti-competitive behavior.
- Could China's Xiaomi Be A Smartphone Powerhouse In America?
August 04 2014 12:17 PM
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is looking to take over the world one country at a time.
- Kunshan Plant Ignored Several Warnings: Regulator
August 04 2014 4:11 AM
The auto-parts factory was reportedly infamous among migrant workers for its “dirty environment but high wages.”
- China Stocks Avoid Fallout After Strong Manufacturing Data
August 01 2014 7:34 AM
China's recovery was broad based with 10 out of the 13 sub-indices pointing to improvement from the previous month.
- Yum! Brands Warns China Food Scandal Could Hit 2014 Profitability
July 31 2014 3:55 AM
Yum Brands, which owns the KFC and Pizza Hut chains, is also dealing with the impact of a December 2012 report about unsuitable meat.
- Xbox One Launching In China On Sept. 23
July 31 2014 1:38 AM
Xbox One will offer more than 70 different games, as well as movies, sports, documentaries, TV shows and locally-developed applications.
- After-Hours Buzz: Microsoft, Zillow, Family Dollar
July 28 2014 8:05 PM
Microsoft Corporation shares fell over 1 percent on Monday after a report said the Chinese government made a surprise visit to its offices.
- Tesla Now Delivers In Hong Kong; Good Luck With Japan
July 28 2014 2:55 PM
Tesla is now selling its Model S in Hong Kong. Entering the Japanese market will be more challenging.
- Government Investigation Is Microsoft's Latest China Problem
July 28 2014 12:46 PM
The company has endured a rocky relationship with Beijing, but that doesn't mean it will disengage from the Chinese market.