- Gaming giant Electronic Arts will handle the development of all future "Star Wars" video games.
E3 2012: EA Reveals 'Dead Space 3' Trailer, New 'Madden '13' Enhanced Gameplay, 'Battlefield 3' Expansions And Much MoreElectronic Arts unveiled Madden NFL '13, among other offerings, at a pre-E3 news conference in Los Angeles Monday. The game will feature a new engine and add a slew of social features.
- Google's latest April Fools' Day prank turns Google Maps into an 8-bit video game playable on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- Does anyone remember Sim City? Probably not. Those who might be throwing away hours at games like CityVille, most likely never knew that back in 1989, SimCity was the first game of its kind, and dominated for years. The last title in franchise came out in 2003, but after what seems like forever, Electronic Arts is ready to have SimCity stage a comeback to get some of that social networking gaming pie.
- As GDC 2012 continues, a new SimCity 5 game unveiled with a trailer video Tuesday by EA Maxis, and due to come out in 2013, has been one of the most significant announcements so far.
- The First Sim City 5 screenshots were released Wednesday. See the photos and read all the detail's about Maxis' plans for a big announcement here.