- "Sofia the First: The Curse of Princess Ivy" is a primetime Disney Channel special that will feature "True Blood" actress Anna Camp.
- "Dexter" is just the latest long-running TV series to annoy fans with its final episode.
- American cities are nowhere to be found at the top of the 2013 list of the most livable cities in the world.
- The average price of a hotel may be up this summer, but there are still deals to be found in Asia, Eastern Europe and the American South.
- Here's a glimpse at May Day protests around the world.
‘Father Of The Year’: Dad Defends Son At Walmart From Anti-Gay Stranger, ‘Sofia The First’ Movie Not Just For Girls [PHOTO]A father posts his story of defending his son -- who wants a "Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess" DVD -- from an anti-gay stranger on Facebook.
- Two heads often aren't better than one in the wild, but sometimes "dicephalic" specimens live in captivity, or are preserved in the museum.
- The Bulgarian Prime Minister announced his government's resignation from office Wednesday following protests against surging electricity prices.
- The Bulgarian government released the results of its investigation into the bus bombing last July: Hezbollah did it.
- Zlatomir Ivanov, 44, was formerly a member of Bulgaria’s counterterrorism squad.
- The Turkish/Muslim minority of Bulgaria accounts for about 12 percent of the total population
- A Bulgarian politician was nearly assassinated on live television while giving a speech on Saturday as an assailant held a gun to his head.