- One of Syngenta’s products still isn’t approved by Chinese authorities.
- Springfield Mayor Domenic Sarno appealed to federal officials last week to stop overwhelming his city with refugees burden already strained social services.
- Many have drawn comparison's to Sharkeisha after the "Shovel Fight Girl" video went viral this week.
Rachel Canning, New Jersey Teen Who Sued Parents For Child Support, Gets $56K Scholarship To Western New England University [PHOTO]Rachel Canning was lambasted across the Internet, where some called her a "spoiled brat" for filing the lawsuit.
- Guillermo del Toro's couch gag for "The Simpsons" season 25 Halloween special, "Treehouse of Horror XXIV," has leaked online.
'The Simpsons' Season 25 Halloween Episode Synopsis: 3 New Terrifying Tales In 'Treehouse Of Horror XXIV'The long-running blockbuster series carries on its spooky Halloween tradition.
- The state's tech companies are uniting against a new state sales tax on computer software services, claiming it is a threat to jobs.
- Universal Studios unveiled its new Fast Food Boulevard which features iconic restaurants from the animated series "The Simpsons", including the famous Krusty Burger.
- A lack of U.S. suppliers of some raw materials used in munitions may force the U.S. Department of Defense to go shopping overseas.
- It’s highly unlikely the federal government believed Robert Harwin attempted to pass on the classified material.
- Saturday marks the 109th birthday of Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel) and, in honor of the great author's day, IBTimes editors and reporters shared their favorite books.
- A Missouri man has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend after he allegedly bit her nose and beat her with cans of pie filling.
- The Little Rock Municipal Airport Commission said Tuesday it would honor former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by renaming the airport after the political power couple.