- Expect an appeal from Michael Steinberg, who was also fined $2 million.
- US retail sales barely rose in April, tempering hopes of a sharp acceleration in economic growth in the second quarter.
- At a hearing in Manhattan federal court, U.S. District Judge Laura Taylor Swain accepted SAC Capital's guilty plea to fraud charges and payment of a $900 million fine.
- Comcast, the largest U.S. cable company, could face regulatory difficulties if it goes it alone in a takeover of Time Warner Cable.
What Is Postpartum Depression? All About Capitol Hill Shooting Victim Miriam Carey's Condition [PHOTO]Idella Carey, mother of Miriam Carey, says her daughter suffered from postpartum depression, but it's unclear what role, if any, the psychological condition played in her actions leading to the Capitol Hill shooting.
- The 34-year-old Connecticut mother killed by Capitol police after she tried to ram the White House gates reportedly believed the government had her home under electronic surveillance.
- The attack, which included the suspect trying to run down a secret service agent, is not connected to terrorism, authorities said.
- Miriam Carey reportedly suffered from postpartum depression before storming Capitol Hill.
- The video reveals police approaching a black sedan with guns drawn before the vehicle speeds away from the scene and down a street.
- Cohen "received highly suspicious information that should have caused any reasonable hedge fund manager to investigate," the SEC said.
Adam Lanza's Body Claimed By Anonymous Person In Connecticut; Did Father, Peter Lanza, Claim Sandy Hook Killer's Body?Adam Lanza's body was claimed several days ago by someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
- Claims for jobless benefits fell to 359,000, but Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke warned this week that recently improved employment data seem out of sync with the pace of U.S. economic growth.