- A man posing as a worker at an animal testing laboratory in Germany filmed secret footage of monkeys being experimented on.
- Mercedes-Benz, which reportedly began sales on a mellow note in China in 2001, is now enjoying strong growth in the country.
- Calabrian mobsters have so much money, they can't launder all of it in Italy anymore and are looking elsewhere in Europe for relief.
- Leading auto manufacturers, hydrogen fuel suppliers and energy consultancies are launching a fleet of hydrogen cars across Europe.
- Arsenal will be looking to reverse their 2-1 home defeat when they take on Borussia Dortmund once more in a key clash at the Westfalenstadion.
- Europe’s auto sector is doing terribly, but Volkswagen’s high-end brands have sold over 16 times more cars there this year.