- Integra Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has begun its 2012 deep drilling program on the No. 4 Plug located on its Lamaque Gold Project in Val d'Or, Quebec.
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced that the Company has entered into an agreement (the Agreement) with Franco-Nevada Corporation through which Franco-Nevada will pay to the Company US$35 million for a 2.25% net smelter return royalty on the sale of minerals from the Company's Timmins West Complex.
- Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. is pleased to provide final diamond drill hole assay results from the 2011 exploration drilling campaign on its100% owned Pipestone Project located 50 kilometers north of Fort Frances, Ontario.
Lake Shore Gold Announces New Extension at Thorne Property, Mineralization Now Confirmed 750 Metres East of Existing ResourceLake Shore Gold Corp. today announced results from 20 new holes and one new wedge hole (8,931 metres), as well as new results from two previously drilled holes, all completed as part of the 2011 drill program at the Company's 100 percent owned Thorne property, which overlies the Gold River Trend.
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced that a technical report, entitled Fenn-Gib Resource Estimate Technical Report, Timmins Canada, has been filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- Sage Gold Inc. announces additional drill results from the 2011 drill program at the Clavos deposit in Timmins, Ontario.
Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. Continues to Intersect Hammond Reef Style Gold Mineralization at Pine CentreMineral Mountain Resources Ltd. is pleased to announce gold assays from its ongoing exploratory drilling campaign in the Pine Centre Area of its Straw Lake Project, situated approximately 50 km north of Fort Frances in Northwestern Ontario.
- Sage Gold Inc. is pleased to announce that it has closed its private placement with the MineralFields Group and others for gross proceeds of $907,695.00 through the sale of 6,051,300 flow-through units (the FT Units) at $0.15 per unit.
- Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. (Mineral Mountain or the Company) (TSXV: MMV) (OTCQX: MNRLF) and Golden Harp Resources Inc. (TSXV: GHR) are pleased to report the final assay results for an additional 5 diamond drill holes (GH11-61 to GH11-65) from the on-going drill program targeting the Cook Zone, a mesothermal gold deposit located in the central part of Block A.
- Could gold hit $1,500 by year-end? Ubika Research Cofounder and Analyst Vikas Ranjan thinks so. In this exclusive with The Gold Report, Vikas tells us he's pretty bullish on the yellow metal and lists a handful of gold plays he believes have strong potential for serious gains.
- Mike Niehuser, founder of Beacon Rock Research, LLC, weighs the historical seasonality of gold and silver against the forces at work in today's market and explains why we could see a significant run up in metals by fall. Interview with The Gold Report.
- The silver/gold ratio is out of whack, says Mike Niehuser, founder of Beacon Rock Research, LLC, who finds silver particularly interesting right now. In this exclusive interview with The GOLD Report, Mike weighs the historical seasonality of gold and silver against the forces at work in today's market and explains why we could see a significant run up in metals by fall.
- Well-known and highly regarded throughout the mining and exploration community, Mercenary Geologist Mickey Fulp returns to tell The Gold Report readers about his growing Primer for the Lay Investor, share his musings on the junior resource sector and even hand out a few nugget-shopping suggestions.