- The Cuban Media's Take On Obama-Castro Handshake
December 11 2013 1:59 PM
In an unprecedented gesture, Barack Obama and Raúl Castro shook hands during Nelson Mandela's funeral. In Cuba, reactions are optimistic.
- Who Benefits From Boeing's Public Jobs Auction?
December 11 2013 1:55 PM
Boeing's deadlines for the 777X production have passed; now questions are being asked about who really benefits from its huge tax breaks.
- Ryan Loskarn, Chief Of Staff To U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander, Under Investigation For Child Porn [PHOTO]
December 11 2013 12:04 PM
Ryan Loskarn was placed on administrative leave without pay by Lamar Alexander after the Tennessee senator found out his chief of staff is being investigated for child pornography.
- US Budget Conference Committee Delivers, But Are The Votes There?
December 11 2013 11:31 AM
After the budget deal, the hard work begins: trying to pass the bill in the Tea Party-dominated House and Democratic-led Senate.
- Fantasy FB: Cards Still DEF/TM Threat
December 11 2013 10:53 AM
Cardinals rookie safety Tyrann Mathieu emerged as an excellent third round pick, ranking second on the team with 68 total tackles and two interceptions. Arizona is fourth in total defense this season, and in many leagues have scored the fifth most points for fantasy owners.
- SEC Probing Non-GAAP Shenanigans
December 11 2013 10:22 AM
Many companies use nonstandard accounting measures to put a creative spin on their financial reporting. The SEC is looking into that.
- US Cities That Hit You With Highest Travel Taxes
December 11 2013 6:33 AM
Taxes levied specifically on travel-related services increased the total tax bill for visitors by a whopping 58 percent in 2013.
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Announced
December 10 2013 7:17 PM
A two-year deal was announced Tuesday by the lead congressional budget negotiators.
- Is Boeing Playing Hard to Get With Its Jet?
December 10 2013 11:40 AM
Washington state is still the best option for production of the 777X, but Boeing is considering other bids, all due today.
- This Is How NYC's Citibike Rolls In Winter
December 10 2013 11:03 AM
Citibike stations will be moved around or shoveled out in moderately snowy conditions, the bikeshare operator says.
- US Taxpayer No Longer Owns Part Of GM
December 09 2013 7:00 PM
The U.S. Treasury said Monday it sold the remaining shares of General Motors. Here’s how much it cost taxpayers.
- Zoe Saldana Mistaken For Kerry Washington [VIDEO]
December 09 2013 11:55 AM
Zoe Saldana talks about how she's often mistaken for Hollywood actresses Kerry Washington and Thandie Newton.
- 2013-14 College Football Bowl TV Schedule: When And Where To Watch Each Game
December 09 2013 11:33 AM
All eyes will be on Jan. 6's BCS National Championship game, but here's a list of when and where to watch each college football bowl game this season.
- How Hagel Will Try To Diffuse Drone Issue In Pakistan
December 09 2013 7:27 AM
The trip follows disruptions in the transport of goods to NATO troops in Afghanistan through supply routes in Pakistan.
- Winter Storm Dion To Bring Snow And Ice To The East Coast
December 08 2013 11:29 AM
Winter Storm Dion is making its way across the U.S. and the east coast is expected to receive a wintry mix of ice and snow.
- Dangerous Weather Brings Snow, Sleet And Frigid Temperatures To Many States
December 07 2013 12:04 PM
Winter Storm Dion has brought frigid temperatures, snow, sleet and freezing rain to several states and is heading east.
- Red, Redder, Reddest, Blue! Why Mississippi And Texas Could Be The Democrats' Secret Weapon
December 06 2013 10:49 AM
With increasing numbers of black and Latino voters, Mississippi and Texas are becoming more conservative. Will the first trend trump the other?
- Dems To Obama: Pause Deportation, If You Want Immigration Reform Progress
December 05 2013 6:28 PM
Democratic lawmakers wrote the president, saying that stopping deportations will boost their coalition's efforts in Congress.
- Why Australia's Beef Exporters Really Like South Korea
December 05 2013 12:17 PM
Total bilateral trade between South Korea and Australia amounted to about $29 billion last year.
- Mortgage Banks, Look Out: US DOJ's Holder
December 05 2013 9:03 AM
The U.S. plans to prosecute several big banks in 2014 for mortgage fraud, Attorney General Holder says.