- Eric Cantor Joins New York Investment Bank
September 02 2014 1:55 AM
Cantor, considered a link between Wall Street and the GOP, had raised nearly $1.4 million since 2012 from several financial firms.
- US Asks North Korea To Free Prisoners
September 01 2014 4:26 PM
The American prisoners say they don't know what charges they will face when their trial begins within a month.
- Turkish Foreign Ministry Summons US Envoy Over Spying Report
September 01 2014 6:16 AM
Turkey's foreign ministry summoned Washington's most senior diplomat in Ankara over a media report.
- Libyan Armed Faction Takes Over U.S. Embassy Annex In Tripoli
August 31 2014 8:22 PM
Main embassy believed secure.
- Israel Announces New West Bank Settlements
August 31 2014 6:33 PM
Israel said the settlements will be in an area it plans to keep under any future agreement with the Palestinians.
- Iran Says Possible Response To New US Sanctions Could Not Be ‘Pleasant’
August 31 2014 11:35 AM
“We can take actions that would be unpleasant to the other side,” Iran's foreign minister says Sunday.
- China Warns Foreign Powers Not To Meddle In Hong Kong
August 30 2014 6:49 AM
The warning comes ahead of a crucial ruling on the future of the city's political system, due Sunday.
- Possible Gunman En Route To Obama Fundraiser
August 29 2014 4:26 PM
Area police spotted a man armed with an assault riffle driving toward the president's fundraising event, according to a local report.
- 5 Overrated, Underrated QBs
August 29 2014 3:40 PM
Even though passing numbers continue to rise in the NFL, fantasy owners are wise to avoid selecting a quarterback until the middle rounds of their drafts.
- What Weather To Expect This Labor Day Weekend
August 29 2014 12:46 PM
Here's a look at the weekend Labor Day 2014 weather forecast for the U.S. It doesn’t look pretty.
- Do Big Food Acquisitions Really Boost Sustainability?
August 28 2014 9:30 PM
Major food corporations buy small companies dedicated to sustainability in order to help their own practices -- and their images. Does it work?
- White House, ISIS React To Obama's 'We Don't Have A Strategy'
August 28 2014 7:02 PM
The White House quickly moved to clarify Obama's statement that the U.S. did not have a strategy in place yet to deal with ISIS in Syria.
- Defeating ISIS Will Take A Regional Coalition -- And U.S. Doesn't Have Strategy Yet, Says Obama
August 28 2014 5:05 PM
Defeating the "cancer" will take a coalition of regional partners and a stabilization of the situation in Syria.
- Six Major Cities With Highest Minimum Wage
August 28 2014 3:47 PM
Los Angeles could join a growing list of cities that have increased the minimum wage for their workers.
- US Railroads Move More Crude Oil Amid Drilling Boom
August 28 2014 1:14 PM
Oil companies are increasingly leaning on railroads to ship crude as pipeline capacity fails to keep up with demand.
- Hollande Rules Out Assad As Ally Against Islamic State
August 28 2014 5:11 AM
Syrian rebel forces have been fighting Assad for more than three years with political backing from the West in a war that has cost 190,000 lives.
- A ‘Graveyard Of Human Rights'
August 27 2014 7:56 AM
North Korea has joined the likes of China, Russia, Iran and Egypt in criticizing the U.S. over the handling of the unrest in Ferguson.
- Could Shoe Deal Nudge Durant To Leave Thunder?
August 26 2014 2:28 PM
Could lucrative new shoe deal for Kevin Durant help persuade him to leave Oklahoma City for the Washington Wizards?
- Qatar Seeks To Free More US Hostages In Syria
August 26 2014 5:23 AM
The wealthy country has mediated the release of foreign and Syrian captives on several occasions during Syria's 3-year-old civil war.
- Medical Marijuana Helps Reduce Drug Abuse: Study
August 26 2014 5:08 AM
States that allow marijuana use for medical purposes had 25 percent fewer deaths from drug overdose compared to states without such laws.