- A report about an imminent deal shows that the two partners are betting differently on the market for diabetes drugs.
- On Friday, a shooter killed one man and injured three others at Los Angeles International Airport. Who is 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, the alleged airport gunman now in police custody?
- Jakiyah McKoy was crowned Little Miss Hispanic Delaware but was later stripped of her title over concerns about her ethnicity.
Is Ted Cruz Canadian? How To Renounce Citizenship And Why It Probably Won’t Quell The Controversy For Texas SenatorHow Republican Sen. Texas Cruz must renounce his Canadian citizenship and why it might not help him.
- The Texas senator says, "I'm not focused on the politics," but criticizes possible rival Rubio.
New Miss Delaware Teen USA: Hailey Lawler Crowned Following Melissa King Resignation Over Porn VideoHailey Lawler has been crowned Miss Delaware Teen USA in the wake of the Melissa King porn video scandal.
Wilmington Delaware Courthouse Shooting: Thomas Matusiewicz, Ex-Father-In-Law Of Christine Belford, Named As GunmanThomas Matusiewicz has been named as the gunman in a fatal shooting at a Delaware courthouse on Monday.
- Three people were killed Monday after a shooter opened fire at a Wilmington, Delaware courthouse.
- Robert Pimentel has been charged with eight counts of continuous sexual abuse and seven counts of lewd acts.
- From a potential port strike, to the massacre of South African striking miners, 2012 saw tensions rise between workers and companies.
- In a year where the nation's reproductive health debate was iconically symbolized by the U.S. Congress all-male contraception panel, female lawmakers are shooting back with their own proposals.
- Vice President Joe Biden is hitting the road this week to make campaign stops in New England, but looks like he forgot to pack his spell check; White House staffers sent out a press release about his upcoming trip, saying the president was visiting Road Island on Thursday. Here is a transcript of the original press release before it was corrected.