Coachella 2012Maxi dress and red lipstick.
Coachella 2012Wild, show-stopping hair.
Coachella 2012Vanessa Hudgens flashes a peace sign.
Coachella 2012Arm candy galore.
Coachella 2012Neon hair, facial charms and band T-shirts.
Coachella 2012Neon, denim and stunner shades.
Coachella 2012Katy Perry parties at Coachella.
Coachella 2012The Young Hollywood Team rocks out.
Coachella 2012Fringe bag and cowboy boots.
Coachella 2012Nina Dovrev shows off an arm full of Armani Exchange neon watches.
Coachella 2012Flannel, band T-shirts, crop tops and distressed denim.
Coachella 2012Perez Hilton strikes a pose in wild print.
Coachella 2012Cut-out dress with leather ankle boots.
Coachella 2012Red tie-dye duster.
Coachella 2012Calf boots, ankle boots and mules.
Morning Natural Gas Market Report for 2/2/2011
March natural gas prices managed to build on Tuesday afternoon's strength early this morning, but they remain trapped inside of a tight trading range. While key demand areas of the US currently experience severe weather conditions, ideas that the longer range weather maps (11 to 15 day) indicate a slightly warmer trend, appears to be keeping gains limited. Meanwhile, cash natural gas prices in Canada were higher for the second straight session on increased demand from cold weather. Near term weather maps remain cold into the weekend and then begin their slight warming trend.
Coachella 2012Multicolored nails keep fingers fresh.
Music fans are ready to rock for the next two weekends as Coachella 2012 kicked off in California's Mojave Desert on Friday. With a stacked lineup of 143 bands and tens of thousands of attendees expected, Coachella is music's biggest event of the year. The festival kicked off April 13 with the Black Keys and Swedish House Mafia performing for fans.
Coachella has pushed boundaries in the past. It has redefined what festivals are about, and has a different character to other festivals around the world, Tye Comer, editor of Billboard.com, told Reuters.
The 2012 music festival marks the first year organizers have scheduled the three-day festival for two consecutive weekends.
Coachella is a concert that warrants such expansion.
It's what makes Coachella so unique because you won't see Dr. Dre and Snoop performing at Lollapalooza or Bonnaroo. Coachella's really good at going back 20 or 30 years, finding artists and pulling them back onto the main stage, Comer told Reuters.
Of course Coachella is about the music, but many look forward to the annual music festival in the California desert for the fashions. Coachella has morphed into a weekend-long style show. Lawns turn into runways as celebrities and fashionistas alike strut their best stuff for the show (and the cameras). Katy Perry, Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens and Perez Hilton have already been snapped having fun in the sun at the 2012 Coachella festival.
Check out the following slideshow of the hottest celebs and the hottest fashions from weekend one of Coachella 2012, along with some fashion must-haves if you are attending the concert this weekend or next!
- Gladiator Sandals: Gladiator sandals will keep you cool but still looking stylish. The KORS Michael Kors jersey gladiator sandal comes with some edgy gold hardware.
- Floral Prints: Floral prints are summery and very 1960s-chic. TopShop embraces its botanist side with a medley of botanical blossoms on backpacks, dresses, leggings and bikinis.
- Tie-Dye: This one might be a bit obvious, but is still a necessity. Try a tie-dye romper like the black and white one from Rampage. Or make your own with an at-home kit.
- Feathers: Feathered clothing might be hard to come by, so opt for feathered jewelry like earrings and necklaces. Deepa Gurani makes a stunning feather collar necklace if you are looking to make a statement.
- Fringe: Fringe looks great on clothing and crossbody bags. Maison Martin Margiela has a fierce black brassier top with black fringing from chest to hip. It just screams Coachella.
- Cut-Off Denim Shorts: Cut-off denim shorts can get a little dirty, which makes them the perfect option for an outdoor music festival. For a sorbet-colored pair, buy Christopher Kane for J Brand at mytheresa.com for $295.
- Maxi Skirts: Maxi skirts are comfy and light enough for optimal movement. Torn by Ronny Kobo Jayla maxi skirt is made of a lightweight jersey fabric and features an eye-popping orange streak print.
- Cropped Tanks: What better way to beat the heat than with a cropped tank? Try a neon color for that extra pop. For the coziest tanks, go to the Comfort King, C&C California.
- Round Lennon Sunglasses: These shades are all the rage this season. Think Lady Gaga or Mary-Kate Olsen. The Row's Round Lennon glasses sell for $400 at Barneys and will be a classic addition to your wardrobe.
- Sun Hats: Sun hats are the perfect accessory, a la Ali MacGraw. The San Diego Hat Company makes some fun toppers in rainbow prints, on sale now at 6pm.com.