Columbus Short Bar Fight Photo: Bloody Victim Picture Leaked After 'Scandal' Star's Brawl

  on
RTXAXSI
Columbus Short reportedly knocked the man unconscious in the March 15 altercation, said to be prompted by a comment the man made about Short's wife.

Even when he isn’t on the set of “Scandal,” it appears actor Columbus Short sticks to his gladiator vow.

Authorities are investigating a bar fight that involved the 31-year-old star and another man, according to TMZ. The altercation reportedly occurred on March 15, when Short was attending an engagement celebration at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in Los Angeles. An attendee of the event made a comment regarding Short’s wife, prompting the actor to punch the man, TMZ reports. The man was reportedly knocked unconscious and suffered a broken nose in the incident. The site says cops are now launching a criminal investigation.

 

Short has previously faced claims of punching someone. Back in 2010, Jason Hill accused the actor of breaking his jaw during a basketball game, reports the Huffington Post. In that incident, TMZ reports Hill had several teeth knocked out after being punched in the face. Hill was eventually granted a restraining order against Short following the attack.

Join the Discussion