- Fisker Karma: High Voltage Isolation Fault During Consumer Reports Speed Test
March 12 2012 1:51 PM
After fewer than 200 miles of driving, Consumer Reports' brand-spankin-new, $107,850 Fisker Karma broke down during a routine speedometer calibration and had to be towed.
- GTA Spano a Compelling Entry Into Supercar Market at Geneva 2012 Motor Show [PHOTOS]
March 09 2012 7:12 PM
GTA Motor returned triumphantly to the Geneva Motor Show 2012, where it launched what it’s calling the “definitive version” of its high performance GTA Spano supercar, which could be a significant competitor with established top-tier supercars.
- Tata Megapixel, Tata Motors’ Future REEV at Geneva Motor Show 2012
March 09 2012 12:10 PM
There have been a lot of flashy sports cars and intimidating luxury palaces at the Geneva Motor Show 2012, but the car that perhaps deserves the most notice is the unassuming Tata Megapixel, Tata Motors’ new range extended electric vehicle (REEV) concept car.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II Dresses the Part at Geneva Motor Show 2012
March 08 2012 4:48 PM
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is showing off the new Phantom Series II at the Geneva Motor Show 2012 this week, and the executive dream-machine is truly a sight to behold.
- New Jaguar XF Sportbrake Makes Station Wagons Look Good [PHOTOS]
March 06 2012 8:18 PM
Jaguar showed off its new Jaguar XF Sportbrake station wagon today at the Geneva Motor Show. The car seeks to fill a niche in the European luxury market for “practicality and versatility” in a family car.
- How Mercedes Invented the 'Invisible' Car (VIDEO)
March 06 2012 2:20 AM
Recently, Mercedes came out with a very ingenious advertising campaign to promote their new hydrogen-powered Mercedes-Benz F-Cell vehicle in Germany. They made the car Invisible to elaborate upon its concept of 0.0 emissions, which entails as invisible to the environment.
- Fastest Ferrari, F12berlinetta, Gets Thumbs up from F1 Drivers
March 01 2012 1:46 PM
The Ferrari F12berlinetta, a painfully beautiful car recently unveiled by the storied Italian automaker, was tested by Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 drivers Fernando Alonso and Filipe Massa and they found it to be staggeringly quick and incredibly powerful.
- Detroit Auto Show 2012: Our Review, Top 5 Cars, Best in Show [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
January 20 2012 6:29 PM
The last public days of the 2012 North American International Auto Show are winding down in Detroit. Here's a look back at the top cars at the show:
- Nissan to Unveil Electric Van, New Pathfinder Concepts at Detroit Auto Show
December 15 2011 6:52 PM
Nissan said Thursday it will unveil two concept vehicles -- an electric van and a new Nissan Pathfinder -- next month in Detroit at the 2012 North American International Auto Show.
- Cadillac's New Turbo, Four-Cylinder Engine to Debut in All-New ATS Sedan
December 15 2011 5:33 PM
General Motors said Thursday that a new high-performance turbocharged, four-cylinder engine that will debut in Cadillac's new 2013 ATS compact luxury sedan. GM will unveil the ATS sedan at the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month.
- Buick Encore 2013 Teaser Photo Released: See the Preview of GM's New Crossover
December 15 2011 1:10 PM
General Motors confirmed the addition of a 2013 Buick Encore on Thursday morning, a brand-new crossover addition to the Buick lineup.
- Tokyo Motor Show 2011: Green Tech Dominates Fleet, From Strange To Sleek
November 30 2011 12:45 PM
The 2011 Tokyo Motor Show showcased some of Asian car makers' more innovative dreams -- and goofier designs
- Ford’s New Shelby GT500 Mustang Arrives with New look and More Power (PHOTOS)
November 17 2011 5:22 AM
Ford's new Shelby GT500 Mustang has surpassed all expectations, bringing with it a brand new supercharged 5.8-liter V8 engine that generates no less than 650 horsepower. The 2013 Shelby GT500 is expected to have a top speed of over 200 MPH.
- 2013 Ford Mustang Models Debut: Shelby GT 500 Takes the Show [VIDEO]
November 16 2011 5:56 PM
The Ford Mustang's most recent generation of models has undergone many changes throughout the years, but probably none like the changes among the 2013 models seen at the Los Angeles Auto Show Wednesday.
- Me, My Chevy Volt, and Irene: How GM's Electric Hybrid Handled a Hurricane (VIDEO)
August 29 2011 11:19 AM
After finding out that I'd finally get my hands on the 2011 Chevrolet Volt -- but during the weekend of Hurricane Irene's assault on the East Coast -- major concerns filled my head.
- Infiniti M Hybrid 2012: A Midsize Luxury Sedan
February 19 2011 12:28 PM
With a 360-horsepower performance and a 30-mpg fuel efficiency average, the new 2012 Infiniti M Hybrid arrives in showrooms this spring already in a class all its own. This midsize, luxury-hybrid sedan is as efficient as it is powerful. It is this extraordinarily balanced one-two combination
- Comparison Review: Mercedes S400 Hybrid vs. Lexus LS600h L
February 19 2011 11:55 AM
Luxury means many things to many people, but nobody doubts luxury cars should be crammed full of the latest technology… and what says “technology” in today’s car market quite like “Hybrid”? In a strange inversion of history, Lexus created the world’s first hybrid luxury flagship from a vehicle that was clearly inspired by the Mercedes S-Class, and now Mercedes is fighting back with its first hybrid sedan, the S400 Hybrid.
- Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster
February 19 2011 11:42 AM
With the completely newly developed SLK, one of the most exciting and successful sports cars ever built is entering its third generation. The new roadster uncompromisingly takes driving pleasure and open-air enjoyment to a new level. It blends light-footed sportiness with stylish comfort,
- 2011 Porsche Boxster S Black Edition
February 19 2011 11:39 AM
Stuttgart. The Porsche Boxster model line has a new luxurious top model in addition to the sporty Boxster Spyder: The Boxster S Black Edition limited to 987 cars. With its 320 hp – ten hp more than the Boxster S – this edition offers a substantially larger range of standard equipment and exclusive special options,
- Ferrari FF to debut at Geneva Motor Show, top speed 208mph
January 22 2011 12:48 PM
The Ferrari FF will make its official presentation in the 2011 GenevaMotor Show.