- Tesla ‘Furious’ Over Hyundai Exec’s Comment
July 15 2014 2:40 PM
Hyundai wants more investment in hydrogen fueling infrastructure, but overstepped by suggesting Tesla’s Supercharger network was government funded.
- Rod Stewart’s Ferrari F40 Could Fetch $1.3M
July 15 2014 10:52 AM
The British rock star's pristine sports car hits the auction block next month in California.
- Volkswagen Plans $250M Investment In India
July 15 2014 5:30 AM
Volkswagen is evaluating manufacturing engines in India, according to the head of Volkswagen's India operations.
- Mercedes Reveals New S-Class AMG Coupe
July 14 2014 1:14 PM
The German luxury automaker says the S65 will hit 0-60 in 4 seconds, faster than the CL65 it replaces.
- Volkswagen Picks Chattanooga For New SUV
July 14 2014 12:34 PM
German automaker says it will spend $900 million for new SUV to turn around its poor U.S. sales performance.
- Is Bugatti Going Hybrid?
July 14 2014 11:09 AM
The next model by the French sports car designer could be getting an electric motor.
- Hack A Tesla, Win Some Cash
July 14 2014 10:18 AM
This week, tech savvy security geeks will try to crack Tesla’s onboard software at the SyScan Conference in Beijing
- Prosecutors Focus On GM's Misleading Statements: Reuters
July 14 2014 6:12 AM
Both federal and state investigations into the switch, which is linked to at least 13 deaths and 54 crashes, are at early stages.
- GM Chooses Former Executive At Nissan To Head Cadillac
July 12 2014 5:22 AM
GM is aiming to better Cadillac's performance in the U.S. and China, where rival brands have been booking high sales.
- 9 Automakers, 1 Metal-Spitting Airbag Probed By US Traffic-Safety Watchdog
July 11 2014 3:12 PM
All major Japanese and U.S. automakers (as well as BMW) have cars with airbags that could spray shrapnel into your face.
- Chrysler Recall: Flaming Vanity Mirrors
July 11 2014 10:07 AM
The Auburn Hills, Michigan, automakers says wiring in sun visor of some SUVs pose a fire risk.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stations To Quadruple In California By 2015
July 10 2014 3:01 PM
Hydrogen fuel cells will get a jump start in 2015, as California aims to quadruple the number of hydrogen stations available in the state.
- Labor Battle Revs Up Again
July 10 2014 12:31 PM
As the United Auto Workers announces a new local chapter for Volkswagen plant employees, conservatives hint at support for labor boards.
- Honda Recalls 175,000 Japanese Hybrids
July 10 2014 8:01 AM
The recall includes all the models of the two cars Honda's sold in Japan.
- Faulty Headlights Prompt Acura To Recall More Than 14,000 ILX Sedans
July 08 2014 8:56 PM
After one vehicle caught fire, Acura announced it would recall 14,078 ILX Sedans from 2013 and 2014.
- Ford Recalls Recent Model Cars, SUVs
July 08 2014 3:20 PM
The automaker says most of the cars in the recall could lurch unexpectedly because of an improperly installed component.
- Germany Wants Foreign Drivers to Pay Up
July 08 2014 10:48 AM
The EU cautions Germany about potentially discriminatory road toll.
- No End To China's Appetite For Cars
July 07 2014 3:41 PM
China became the world’s largest auto market four years ago, and its lead over the U.S. keeps growing.
- China, Germany Sign Deals Amid Questions About Chinese Economic Growth
July 07 2014 6:29 AM
China's first-quarter growth, while robust by global standards, missed the government's target for improvement.
- Recalls Put The Brake On Chevy Sedan Sales
July 01 2014 6:30 PM
June U.S. new-car sales were stronger than expected. For GM’s Chevy sedans, not so much.