- Third Tesla Fire In Six Weeks
November 07 2013 1:37 PM
Each recorded Tesla Model S fire started after the electric luxury sedan had been involved in a collision.
- Volvo Would Like You To Know: Geely Isn’t Its Boss
November 07 2013 1:27 PM
Volvo believes it's leaving its lost decade under Ford behind and insists its new Chinese owners are doing things differently.
- Kelley Blue Book For Vehicles Headed To China
November 07 2013 9:44 AM
JV deal with Beijing-based Bitauto and Chinese auto dealers group underscores growing importance of China auto market data.
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S Touchscreen Controls In-Depth
November 06 2013 4:16 PM
Tesla says the digital dash and 17-inch touchscreen found in the Model S are based on Linux, and completely upgradable, and may someday include third-party apps and run Google's Android OS.
- Earnings Buzz: Toyota, Time Warner [VIDEO]
November 06 2013 2:52 PM
Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) and Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- When Ron Burgundy Says 'Buy a Dodge Durango,' America Listens
November 06 2013 1:24 PM
Sales of the Durango skyrocketed in October after the release of the Ferrell-fueled commercials.
- Toyota Unveils FV2 Three-Wheel Concept That Changes Colors At Will, Four New Concept Cars
November 06 2013 12:35 PM
Toyota revealed five concept cars that will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013 including the FV2, a three-wheeled concept that can change its exterior at will.
- Is Tesla Planning A Major North American Battery Factory?
November 06 2013 10:04 AM
The recent cell supply deal with Panasonic can provide about 250,000 battery packs through 2017. Musk says it’s not enough.
- Is It Reasonable To Expect Tesla To Deliver Your Electric Crossover By The End Of Next Year?
November 06 2013 9:04 AM
Tesla's Elon Musk gave the latest details on Model X production after the company released disappointing third-quarter earnings data.
- Earnings Buzz: Tesla, 21st Century Fox [VIDEO]
November 05 2013 7:25 PM
Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) and Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOXA) reported quarterly earnings after the bell on Tuesday.
- Tesla Q3 Earnings: Not Good News
November 05 2013 4:19 PM
Using general accounting principles -- Tesla lost $38.5M in the quarter or 32 cents per share, worse than expected.
- Tesla Model S In China Can Cost As Much As A Bentley In The US
November 05 2013 11:46 AM
Tesla Motors is one step closer to testing the waters of wealthy Chinese embrace of its electric luxury cars.
- Tesla In Norway: Total Model S October Deliveries Dropped Significantly
November 04 2013 12:06 PM
The Tesla Model S represented 5.1% of all vehicle registrations in Norway in September. Last month it fell to 0.8%.
- China’s BYD Says It Will Hire People In California
November 04 2013 6:42 AM
The announcement follows a state investigation into the Warren Buffett-backed company’s labor law violations.
- October US Auto Sales - Like Plain Oatmeal, Nourishing But Bland
November 01 2013 5:09 PM
The 16-day partial government shutdown had an effect on sales, but consumers bounced back quickly, which prevented any resounding impact.
- $300,000 Ferrari FF Gets Backed Over By Delivery Truck In New York
November 01 2013 2:07 PM
A $300,000 Ferrari FF was damaged on Oct. 30 after a delivery truck in New York City accidentally reversed onto the luxury sports car.
- No Unpleasant October Surprise For Big 3 US Automakers
November 01 2013 8:40 AM
GM, Ford and Chrysler sales last month increased at a nearly double-digit rate, which suggests a strong 2013 performance.
- Tesla’s Third Quarter: Analysts See Small Profit As Global Expansion Revs-Up
November 01 2013 6:21 AM
Tesla Motors reports on Tuesday. Here’s what you should look for besides a profit.
- Where Is The Tesla Model S The Most Popular Car?
October 31 2013 6:24 PM
(Hint: It’s not far from the company’s headquarters)
- GM’s CEO: We Want To Sell Cars Online
October 31 2013 11:47 AM
But auto dealers really, really don’t want competition from manufacturers.