- Earnings Buzz: Ford, Southwest, 3M [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 11:02 AM
Ford Motor Company, Southwest Airlines Co. and 3M Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Thursday.
- Check Out Honda’s Concept Roadster Heading To The Tokyo Motor Show
October 23 2013 3:31 PM
Honda’s last attempt at a roadster ended in 2009. Here’s the reboot.
- Tesla's Stock Hit By BOA
October 23 2013 12:47 PM
Tesla's stock headed south after the bank said the price will plunge to $45 from a recent high of $194.
- Why GM Is Asking Flint, Mich., To Cut Its Tax Burden
October 23 2013 6:22 AM
GM has a unique relationship with this economically battered city. Now it wants a $2 million tax break from it.
- Tesla CEO Dismisses Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology For Cars
October 22 2013 10:06 PM
When Elon Musk says anything it gets a lot of attention, especially when he curses to underscore a point.
- A Century Later, The Spirit Of Ecstasy Endures As Rolls Royce’s Mascot
October 21 2013 5:09 PM
The most famous hood ornament in autos has its origins in a romance a century ago.
- Mercedes Teases 2015 C-Class Exterior; Shows Full Interior Photos Of Upcoming Models
October 21 2013 1:25 PM
Daimler’s next generation C-Class compact luxury sedan will likely debut in Detroit in January.
- Tesla German Auto Sales Nowhere Near Norway’s
October 21 2013 10:44 AM
Norway offers enticing incentives for buying electric cars, which allows Tesla to price the Model S lower than comparable gas-burning sedans.
- Volvo Has Turned Car Panels Into Electric Storage Devices
October 18 2013 4:02 PM
The Swedish automaker has a concept that mixes supercapacitors with carbon fiber to solve electric-vehicle battery issues.
- Elon Musk Purchased 007 Submarine Car
October 18 2013 10:59 AM
What will the Tesla CEO do with a sports car-turned-submarine movie prop?
- Pickups Go High-Class As US Consumers Buy Fewer Trucks
October 18 2013 5:58 AM
Americans are obsessed with full-sized pickup trucks, but sales are shrinking and the competition's fierce between GM and Ford.
- Toyota In Another Big Recall
October 18 2013 3:51 AM
And what do spiders have to do with it?
- AT&T, Tesla Teaming Up
October 17 2013 3:57 PM
Speaking at GigaOM Mobilize 2013, AT&T’s head of emerging tech says Tesla will use its network.
- Mexico Auto Sales: September Slump, But 2013 Still Solid
October 17 2013 10:28 AM
The weather and the calendar seemed to conspire against the country's car business last month.
- Top Mutual Funds And Their Tesla Motors Positions
October 16 2013 6:43 AM
Tesla shareholders are boosting the car company's stock. But mutual funds have been quietly backing out.
- How Many Electric Cars Are Selling In Latest Resurgence Of Interest?
October 15 2013 12:51 PM
The world is buying about 56,000 passenger electric vehicles annually.
- 1 In 4 US Car Buyers Say Shutdown Affects Purchasing Decisions: Survey
October 14 2013 7:09 PM
Many see the cost of auto loans rising. Most are unaware the department responsible for auto safety is closed right now.
- Totoya's Bitter-Sweet Tech Experience
October 14 2013 10:45 AM
Toyota is being sued for Prius' failing the forward-crash avoidance test, but Toyota is moving forward with collision-avoidance technology.
- China September Auto Sales Up 21%: Ford Focus Powers Ahead
October 12 2013 10:14 PM
The Chinese bought 1.59 million autos in September: The Ford Focus was in front last month, but still trails the VW Lavida for the year.
- Will US Get Return Of Investment In General Motors?
October 11 2013 11:37 AM
The latest government estimates say the write-off for rescuing GM will be a sizable sum, and that figure could change.