- Tesla Speeds Past Rivals, Becomes California's Top Auto Employer
May 16 2014 9:49 AM
The maker of the luxury Model S electric car has upped hiring by about 13 percent in its home state.
- Toyota Sees Drop In 2015 Net Profit
May 08 2014 10:52 AM
Looking at its first fall in three years, the automaker will invest more in research and development and better employee training.
- What’s At Stake For American Companies In Russia?
May 06 2014 8:20 PM
As a key high-level economic forum in Russia draws closer, American companies are weighing their stakes in the country. Here's a list of what they're dealing with.
- Fiat Chrysler Expected To Revamp Alfa Romeo
May 06 2014 7:27 AM
This will be the third such plan for Fiat Chrysler in eight years; similar plans in 2006 and 2010 failed to achieve their goals.
- Ford Down, Nissan Up: US Consumers Bought 1.38 Million Cars Last Month
May 01 2014 10:55 PM
Deliveries were up 8% from April 2013 but down 10% from March. Consumers flocked to SUVs and trucks.
- GM Sales 'Spring Ahead' In April
May 01 2014 8:40 AM
Buick and GMC sales rose at a double-digit rate - their highest April sales total in more than four years.
- High-Stakes Toyota vs. Union Battle Heats Up In Canada
April 29 2014 1:05 PM
Toyota says that union cards are not verifiable and should have been signed no longer than six months ago.
- Why Automakers Are Selling More Cars In The US
April 29 2014 5:53 AM
The world’s "Big 8" automakers grew U.S. new-auto sales on the back of discounts and rebates.
- Employees Could Gain Handsomely If They Follow Toyota South To Dallas
April 29 2014 2:21 AM
Between 2001 and 2011, Texas added hundreds of thousands of private-sector jobs and its wealth grew by nearly $6 billion from California exits.
- Toyota Restructuring: California's Loss Is Texas' Gain
April 28 2014 2:10 AM
Toyota plans to move its sales and marketing headquarters to suburban Dallas from Torrance, Calif.
- Despite Recalls, Toyota Remains Envy Of The World
April 23 2014 5:00 AM
The Japanese company has remained the top-selling automaker since 2012 and ended last year with record sales of 9.98 million vehicles.
- Hip Beijing Drivers Hang On - More Teslas On The Way
April 22 2014 9:14 AM
The company will build a network of charging stations in China to support owners of Tesla vehicles.
- Recalls Aren't The Only Problem Hurting GM's Bottom Line
April 22 2014 8:51 AM
The Detroit automaker will see profits slammed by charges stemming from global recall, S. American currency troubles and Europe restructuring.
- Gimme Shelter - GM Seeks Protection From Lawsuits
April 22 2014 7:42 AM
Both plaintiffs and General Motors were busy in the court's previous session.
- Feds End Review Of GM Ion's Steering
April 21 2014 10:50 AM
The Ion was among the 1.5 million cars General Motors recalled earlier for possible loss of power steering.
- GM Takes On VW In China With $12B
April 21 2014 12:17 AM
GM plans to build five more plants in China next year to increase manufacturing capacity there by 65 percent by 2020.
- Apple’s CarPlay Leads The Way, For Now [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 10:47 PM
Mobile-phone technology has been creeping into cars for a few years, but it’s never really been a cohesive system. That’s about to change.
- Infiniti To Hang With The Big Boys Of Luxury [VIDEO]
April 18 2014 5:44 PM
Infiniti needs a game plan if it's going to be a serious threat to Lexus, let alone German automakers.
- The Only Car You Can Buy With Bitcoin [VIDEO]
April 17 2014 7:02 PM
Normally you would purchase a car with cash or credit or by financing through a bank. One carmaker, however, is enabling you to pay a different way.
- Watch The Debut Of The Dodge 2015 Charger And 2015 Challenger Here
April 17 2014 10:11 AM
Dodge is debuting the 2015 Charger and the 2015 Challenger at the 2014 New York Auto Show on Thursday. The live stream begins at 11:30 a.m. EDT.