- New Year’s Is A Holiday, But Not For Car Thieves
December 31 2013 7:08 AM
New Year’s Day tops the list of holidays when most cars are stolen. Workhorse pickups are the most coveted by crooks.
- BMW’s Anne Hathaway Maneuver
December 30 2013 12:24 PM
If TMZ says Anne Hathaway got a BMW i3 before anyone else can get it, it must be true. Right?
- Ford's Very Good Year
December 30 2013 10:55 AM
The world’s fifth-largest automaker says it's had the same best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for 32 years.
- The Year In Automotive Recalls
December 27 2013 1:40 PM
Toyota was the biggest recaller of the year, while Volkswagen and General Motors faced problems in China.
- Here’s Where Not To Buy Popular Used Cars
December 27 2013 5:58 AM
Looking for a sweet used car deal? Then avoid buying certain cars in these specific locations.
- Live From London: The Postmodern Cab
December 26 2013 11:29 AM
Few specs are available, but Frazer-Nash says Ecotive Metrocab will boost the economy, drop fuel costs and help reduce urban emissions.
- Here's How Toyota Will Make Manufacturing History This Month
December 26 2013 10:33 AM
Toyota Motor Corporation is scrambling to meet domestic demand ahead of a Japanese consumption tax hike.
- December US Auto Sales - Picking Up Where November Left Off?
December 24 2013 7:56 AM
If the U.S. economy starts to hum the way its auto sector did this year, 2014 is going to impress investors.
- Tesla Will Give US Drivers What They Want
December 23 2013 12:14 PM
Five new Supercharger stations have been added to Tesla’s network map in the past week.
- And Car Brands That Dominated 2013 Internet Searches Are...
December 23 2013 10:19 AM
The top 10 auto brands this year based on Google searches shows strong interest in pickup trucks. Notably absent: Honda.
- Here Are 5 Tesla Supercharger Road Trips You Can Take Right Now
December 14 2013 12:40 PM
Tesla currently has 41 functioning fast-charging stations in the U.S. that Model S owners can use for free.
- Here’s How Much GM Lost In Peugeot Stake
December 13 2013 2:47 PM
Will GM's relationship with the Europe's second-largest automaker continue?
- 2014 Vehicle Of The Year Finalist ... Recalled
December 13 2013 10:59 AM
Honda wants its MDX to cause a sensation in the luxury SUV segment, but not with rattling driveshafts.
- Should Norwegian Tesla Owners Get A $134,000 Tax Break?
December 13 2013 6:21 AM
Norway is Tesla’s largest overseas market because the Model S is a cheap car there.
- How Leonardo DiCaprio May Make Electric Cars Cool In China
December 13 2013 6:21 AM
With an A-list celebrity helping, electric cars may finally begin to get cool status among the Chinese.
- GM Sells Ally Financial Stake, US Government Does Not
December 12 2013 2:04 PM
On the day GM announces sale of Peugeot Stake, automaker says it made $500 million selling what was once GMAC.
- Regulator Shuts Down 52 Bus Companies
December 12 2013 3:36 AM
Some of these carriers, with dismal safety records, reportedly have transported school bands, Boy Scouts and senior citizens.
- GM Hopeful For A Slice Of Indonesia's Auto Boom
December 10 2013 11:55 AM
GM thinks Indonesia could be a market as promising as China in the early 2000s.
- Another Glass Ceiling Shattered: General Motors
December 10 2013 11:47 AM
It’s official: Mary Barra will head the world’s second largest automaker.
- US Taxpayer No Longer Owns Part Of GM
December 09 2013 7:00 PM
The U.S. Treasury said Monday it sold the remaining shares of General Motors. Here’s how much it cost taxpayers.