- Subaru Aces Crash-Avoidance Tests By Highway-Safety Group
September 27 2013 10:52 AM
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety released its first 2013/14 ratings for crash avoidance. Here are the winners.
- Chrysler's Production Solution: More People, Not Plants
September 26 2013 12:26 PM
North America’s third automaker has seen sales rise 77% since its 2009 bankruptcy. It closed four plants at the same time.
- After Strong August, September US Auto Sales Expected To Be Subdued
September 26 2013 5:45 AM
U.S. new-car buyers likely took a break, after robust monthly growth since April.
- Interested In A Used Tesla Model S? They’re Out There
September 25 2013 2:39 PM
How much these used Tesla vehicles sell for is important to Tesla’s guarantee buyback program.
- Take A Teaser Peek At The 2015 Cadillac Escalade
September 24 2013 4:12 PM
Tony Soprano’s SUV of choice has been long overdue for an update.
- Chrysler IPO: What Fiat Wants You To Know
September 24 2013 12:38 PM
Chrysler’s filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission suggests reasons why Fiat doesn't want you to invest.
- Is Tesla's Model S About To Out-Sell Nissan's Leaf In Norway This Month?
September 24 2013 10:45 AM
Norway’s generous electric car incentives have helped the country become the EV center of Europe.
- Platinum And Palladium Shine As Metals To Watch
September 24 2013 5:46 AM
Strong automobile maker demand should boost the 2 metals over the next year, as they stand to outperform other commodities.
- Chrysler Files IPO As UAW Trust Pressures Fiat
September 23 2013 9:50 PM
The move by the union's retirement fund complicates Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne's campaign to take over the whole firm.
- GM To Issue Bonds To Buy Shares From Union Trust
September 23 2013 1:40 PM
The financial recovery of the biggest U.S. automaker is accelerating, thanks to lenders and Moody's.
- Cadillac ATS Heading To China
September 23 2013 11:34 AM
Shanghai General Motors says its Cadillac ATS will be “a new force” in China’s luxury car segment.
- New Delhi Now Has A Lamborghini Dealership
September 23 2013 10:19 AM
India, a country of 1.2 billion people, has 12 million super-rich; 17 of them bought Lamborghinis last year.
- Illinois: Electric Cars Save Taxpayer Cash
September 20 2013 4:08 PM
Illinois is buying 60 electric vehicles as part of a pilot program that could lead to more EVs in the government's fleet.
- The Week In Tesla: Stock In Model S Maker Balloons To All-Time High
September 20 2013 2:50 PM
A week of Tesla-boosting has sent the stock to two record highs in a row. Are the Teslanaire investors right?
- If You Must Own A Pontiac Aztek, It Might As Well Be This One From 'Breaking Bad'
September 20 2013 12:44 PM
"Breaking Bad" is soon coming to an end. Get Walter White's wrecked Pontiac Aztek while you can.
- Have A BMW 5 Series? Better Check The Taillights
September 20 2013 11:07 AM
The German automaker is recalling 134,100 5-Series sedans in the U.S. to fix a taillight issue.
- Chrysler Boosts Engine Production In Michigan – With Human Power
September 20 2013 10:19 AM
Automation is a fact of life in auto assembly, but when Chrysler needs engines quickly, it looks for human support.
- GM Unlikely To Make US Taxpayer Whole For 2009 Rescue
September 18 2013 1:48 PM
Will the bailout of GM ultimately cost the U.S. billions of dollars? Probably.
- Is Tesla The 'Duesy' Of The Early 21st Century?
September 17 2013 4:02 PM
Tesla has a critically acclaimed car, but it's still a David facing several Goliaths. And history proves that price matters.
- Europe Auto Sales - Worst On Record, But VW's Ultra-Premium Sales
September 17 2013 12:56 PM
Europe’s auto sector is doing terribly, but Volkswagen’s high-end brands have sold over 16 times more cars there this year.