- The US Department Of Defense's Plan To Cope With Polar Ice Melting
January 13 2014 11:07 AM
Polar ice melting has opened new sea lanes, prompting the U.S. to focus more resources and attention on the strategic region.
- Earthquake Felt In Northern Israel As Ariel Sharon Laid To Rest
January 13 2014 9:51 AM
As former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is laid to rest in the south, a minor earthquake shakes northern Israel.
- Mellow Pages Refuses Exxon Gift; Co. Says It Never Offered
January 09 2014 3:47 PM
Did ExxonMobil offer a donation of than $50,000 to the Brooklyn organization, or not?
- The Railcar Oil Transport Boom - What It's Meant For Biggest Manufacturers
January 09 2014 10:46 AM
A U.S. crude oil transport boom means big money for rail car manufacturers – and billionaire investors have already placed their bets.
- Polar Vortex Proves Nuclear Power Is A Reliable Energy Source
January 09 2014 9:27 AM
As temperatures drop, the demand in energy rises, and nuclear power is seen as a reliable source to heat and power homes.
- The Polar Vortex's Impact On US Natural Gas Supplies
January 08 2014 12:11 PM
With unprecedented cold hitting the U.S., natural gas demand has increased significantly to heat homes and power commercial spaces.
- What A Former Obama Aide Wants Him To Do Regarding Keystone
January 08 2014 11:06 AM
Who is the former Obama aide who called on the President to approve the Keystone XL pipeline?
- How Oil Is Transforming This North Dakota Town
January 07 2014 2:21 PM
The rise in oil production in northwest North Dakota has affected some local communities in surprising ways.
- Musk, Bezos And 14 Others Shaping The Way We Think And Work
January 07 2014 10:04 AM
From conjuring drone deliveries to creating dissident Chinese art, these 16 people were the biggest thinkers of 2013.
- Pictures Of Train Derailment In North Dakota
December 31 2013 11:51 AM
A train carrying crude oil derailed on Monday in North Dakota and sent plumes of smoke and fire into the air.
- 11 Most Interesting Energy And Environmental Impacts Of 2013
December 31 2013 10:20 AM
Check out the top 11 most interesting infographics on the energy sector in 2013.
- China SOEs Are The Biggest Losers Of 2013
December 31 2013 7:11 AM
China's state-owned enterprises have enjoyed easy access to cheap loans and subsidies, but reform is coming.
- Oil Train Collision Sets Off Fireball [VIDEO]
December 30 2013 9:14 PM
The spectacular explosion renews fears about transporting North Dakota's booming oil output.
- Saudi Conglomerate To File Complaint Against French Utility
December 29 2013 1:01 PM
Details of troubled partnership remain unclear.
- The Keystone Pipeline's New Competition
December 27 2013 3:29 PM
If the Keystone XL pipeline is not approved, will crude oil have another way to get to the U.S. Gulf Coast?
- What's At Stake In The Turkey-Iran 'Gas For Gold' Scheme
December 27 2013 12:16 PM
Find out how the biggest corruption scandal in Turkey is affecting U.S. foreign policy.
- French PPI In November Rises To 0.5%
December 27 2013 4:17 AM
Producer prices in France rose unexpectedly, mainly due to higher winter tariff on electricity.
- Is Climate Change Exaggerated?
December 26 2013 4:48 PM
More than 50 percent of Americans have a strong opinion about global warming. This infographic helps explain their thinking.
- Top 7 Solar Energy Projects Of 2013
December 26 2013 11:22 AM
This past year there were many new projects and even countries that decided to invest more in renewable-energy resources.
- Fuel From Algae In One Hour Or Less
December 24 2013 12:21 PM
How to turn algae into fuel: Simmer gently at 660 degrees Fahrenheit and 3,000 pounds per square inch.