- China 'Energy Revolution' Needed: President Xi
June 16 2014 1:56 PM
China's President, Xi Jinping, on Friday announced new guidelines for reshaping how the Asian giant produces and consumes energy.
- Ukraine's Gas Inventory Will Run Out In A Month
June 16 2014 1:44 PM
Gazprom shut off natural gas to Ukraine on Monday, leaving the country relying on a less-than-half-full inventory.
- Exxon To Share Moscow Stage With Rosneft
June 16 2014 9:09 AM
Exxon's CEO will speak at a summit in Moscow despite requests from the U.S. government to isolate Russia over its actions in Ukraine.
- Russia Cuts Off Ukraine's Gas Supply As Both Countries Sue Each Other
June 16 2014 7:51 AM
Supply of Russian gas to Europe will continue through Ukraine as usual unless the latter diverts it during transit.
- Gas Cutoff Looms As No Progress Report In Gazprom-Naftogaz Talks
June 15 2014 8:08 PM
Russia incensed over statements by acting Ukranian foreign minister describing Putin in unflattering terms.
- Obama To Congress: Stop Politicizing Climate Change
June 14 2014 6:07 PM
Obama says he never thought he'd ever begin a speech by saying, "Hello anteaters."
- China Says It'll 'Never Send Military' To Oil Rig Spat With Vietnam
June 13 2014 8:54 PM
The oil rig's deployment triggered anti-Chinese riots in Vietnam in May that led to the death of at least four workers.
- Oil Prices Soar To Highest Of The Year
June 13 2014 8:59 AM
U.S. retail gasoline prices will likely climb 5 cents to 10 cents and stay up for the summer.
- Iraq Insurgency Could Drive Oil Price Spike
June 12 2014 6:01 PM
Global oil prices are rising and could soar further as insurgents in Iraq threaten southern oil fields and export facilities, analysts say.
- India's Not The Only One To Question Greenpeace
June 12 2014 2:18 PM
There are a few reasons to question Greenpeace's environmental agenda.
- Canadian Officials Blast Obama Over Keystone XL Delay: "An Affront"
June 12 2014 11:53 AM
Three top Canadian officials on a recent trip to New York City pressured the Obama administration on the proposed Keystone XL pipeline.
- India Accuses NGOs, Including Greenpeace, Of Opposing Economic Growth
June 12 2014 9:25 AM
An Indian government report alleges that NGOs aim to cut economic growth by 2-3 percent if they continue opposing nuclear and coal projects.
- Oil Supply Will Meet Demand In Second Half Of 2014
June 12 2014 9:22 AM
OPEC, the group of major oil-producing countries, tried to allay concerns that oil output would not be enough to meet rising global demand in the second half of this year.
- Biden Remarks Highlight Paradox of 'All-Of-The-Above' Energy Strategy
June 11 2014 8:53 PM
Vice President Biden said the U.S. should use this opportunity to transition to energy independence and also renewable energy.
- Ohio To Roll Back Clean Energy Mandate
June 11 2014 2:56 PM
The governor is set to sign a rollback of Ohio's renewable energy and energy efficiency mandates ahead of the Saturday deadline.
- Iraqi Uprising Exposes Global Oil Prices To Risk
June 11 2014 2:48 PM
Non-OPEC oil supply is expected to tail off in a few years, and then OPEC supply will be needed.
- Duke Energy's Coal Ash Agreement Too Narrow: Advocates
June 11 2014 12:59 PM
Clean-water groups aren't entirely satisfied by the agreement between Duke Energy and environmental regulators in North Carolina and Virginia.
- Watch Vice President Biden Addresses New York Energy Summit
June 11 2014 12:34 PM
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will make remarks at a New York City energy summit today at 1:45 p.m. ET.
- US Energy Production Met 84% Of Demand In 2013
June 10 2014 1:04 PM
Natural gas was the largest domestic energy resource for the third year in a row last year, the report found.
- Appeal Noted, But Supreme Court Says BP Still Has to Pay
June 10 2014 10:27 AM
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled that BP must keep making payments for the Gulf of Mexico oil spill while it appeals a 2012 settlement.