- Jerry Sandusky Shower Incident: Victim 2 Comes Forward, Releases Voicemails Left By Former Penn State Coach [LISTEN]
July 26 2012 3:32 PM
The Jerry Sandusky shower incident has resurfaced in the headlines as the man claiming to be the victim of the sexual assault has come forward and identified himself to attorneys.
- EU To Criminalize Rate-Fixing...And About Time Too
July 25 2012 12:50 PM
The EU is looking into the possibility of making Libor and Euribor rate-rigging -- the deliberate manipulation of interest rates that set the benchmark for over $500 trillion in financial contracts - a criminal offense.
- Alexander Teves, Colorado Shooting Victim, Killed While Shielding Girlfriend Amanda Lindgren [PHOTO]
July 24 2012 12:46 PM
Alexander Teves was a 24-year-old University of Arizona graduate student who risked his own life to save that of another. According to his girlfriend Amanda Lindgren, Teves was shot and killed while shielding her from bullets when a gunman fired during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises in an Aurora, Colo.
- Arlene Holmes, James Holmes's Mother, Says 'You Have The Right Person' Comment Was Not In Reference To Her Son
July 24 2012 10:31 AM
Arlene Holmes and the rest of the family of suspected gunman James Holmes have said they will support the Colorado shooting suspect, who allegedly killed 12 people and wounded 58 others. While Holmes's family members did not express the statement in person, when asked if they stand by the 24-year-old, lawyer and family spokeswoman Lisa Damiani said at a press conference today, Yes they do. He's their son.
- James Holmes Only Suspect In Colorado Shooting; 'We Are Not Investigating A Second Person Of Interest,' Aurora PD Says [EXCLUSIVE]
July 23 2012 4:28 PM
According to an Aurora PD spokesperson, authorities are not investigating a second person of interest in the Colorado shooting that took place on Friday at the Century 16 Movie Theater. A Fox affiliate in the Denver, Colorado area recently ran a report with information that the spokeswoman said the news outlet took out of context.
- Colorado Shooting: James Holmes, Alleged Gunman, 'Dazed,' 'Deranged' and 'Eyes Drooping' In First Court Appearance [PHOTO]
July 23 2012 12:07 PM
Dazed, deranged and Eyes Drooping, are just some of the terms being used to describe the face of the Colorado shooting suspect accused of killing 12 and wounding 58.
- Colorado Shooting: Watch Alleged Gunman James Holmes Make His First Court Appearance [LIVE STREAM]
July 23 2012 9:53 AM
America will get its first look on Monday, July 23, at the alleged gunman said to be responsible for the infamous Colorado shooting that took place late last week. James Holmes is set to make his first court appearance at around 11:30 on Monday morning, giving the American public its first look at the suspect since his arrest in an attack that reportedly left 12 moviegoers dead and 58 other injured.
- Colorado Shooting: Will Alleged Gunman James Eagan Holmes Get The Death Penalty?
July 21 2012 4:48 PM
James Holmes, the alleged gunman believed to be responsible for the shootings at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., that took place on Friday, is currently in custody at the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Detention Facility in Centennial, Colo.
- Kristen Saban, Nick Saban's Daughter, Responds To Sorority Sister Sarah Grimes' Civil Suit
July 19 2012 12:09 PM
Kristen Saban, the daughter of Alabama head football coach Nick Saban, who apparently inherited her father's short temper, has finally responded to the civil lawsuit filed by Sarah Grimes, her fellow sorority sister at University of Alabama, for beating the living snot out of her on a Saturday night in 2010.
- After Facebook Fiasco, Tech IPOs Stage Comeback
July 18 2012 1:24 PM
Two months after the trading fiasco in the initial public offering of Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social networking site, tech IPOs are heading to market again.
- In Israel, Centrist Kadima Walks From Bibi's Coalition
July 18 2012 8:23 AM
On Wednesday, opposition leader Shaul Mofaz called to end the polticial circus over whether, or when, ultra-Orthodox and Arab Israelis must serve in the military.
- Memo To Mayer: 3 Points For A Better Yahoo
July 17 2012 9:49 AM
Now that you are starting as the third CEO of Yahoo (Nasdaq: YHOO) in a year, have a seat on the board of directors and are about to run your first company, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- As Apple Faces New US Discrimination Accusations, Iran Tries To Capitalize
July 13 2012 6:20 AM
Reported incidents of discrimination by Apple Store employees against people of Iranian descent are increasing, raising the likelihood that what appeared to be a few cases of prejudice may turn into a legal and diplomatic scandal. Further, the company's virtual non-response to the reports exposes it to being played by Tehran, which has already become involved.
- Nevada Onion Grower Slapped With Largest Fine Ever For Guest-Worker Violations
July 11 2012 3:19 PM
Peri & Sons Farms has agreed to pay a record $2.3 million in back wages to 1,365 foreign seasonal agricultural laborers who had worked for the Yerington, Nev.-based onion grower under the H-2A visa program.
- Hans Kristian Rausing Arrested In Connection With Eva Rausing Death, TetraPak Heir Prime Suspect In Case
July 11 2012 10:53 AM
As authorities continue to investigate the death of Eva Rausing, her husband, Hans Kristian Rausing has been taken into custody in connection with the homicide, as well as on drug charges
- Tonee Walker, The 'Buxom Bandit,' Turns Herself In To Police, Denied Bail
July 10 2012 4:22 PM
Tonee Walker, the 22-year-old Buxom Bandit who held up a gas station in Australia, has turned herself in to police. Walker gained the Buxom Bandit nickname by taking down the gas station while wearing a low-cut top and showing off her larger-than-life breasts.
- RIM's Patents Valued At 85% Of Entire Company By CEO
July 09 2012 11:40 AM
BlackBerry developer Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) values its intellectual property at $3.37 billion, or nearly 85 percent of the value of the entire company.
- Facing Popular Revolt, Europe Rejects Treaty To Fight Copyright Infringement
July 04 2012 11:11 AM
The European Parliament rejected Wednesday the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, or ACTA, an international treaty that aims to standardize intellectual property and copyright enforcement efforts digitally and physically across signatory countries.
- Tough Luck: Crime Fighter Bumps Into Retail Theft Suspect In Casino
June 29 2012 3:03 PM
Unbeknownst to the 54-year-old Kentucky resident, gambler and accused grand theft shoplifter, just a short walk away from the New Orleans casino he was sitting in recently was a veritable who's who of anti-theft officials for some of the largest retail chains in the country.
- John Roberts Shocks Republicans, But His Record Shows Flexibility
June 28 2012 8:33 PM
Chief Justice John Roberts was the deciding factor in preserving Obamacare this morning. He's thought of as a conservative but is that the truth?