- Amedeo Signs $8.3B Deal For Airbus Jets
February 12 2014 2:31 AM
Airbus had received orders worth $44 billion at the Dubai air show with Emirates booking 50 A380s worth $20 billion.
- What US Defense Companies Hope For At Singapore Airshow
February 11 2014 12:07 PM
U.S. Department of Defense cuts have heightened the airshow's importance. Here's why.
- Deere Q1 Earnings Preview: Despite 'Pre-Buying,' A Slow Quarter
February 11 2014 6:42 AM
Price pressure on U.S. farmers and tensions abroad will likely weigh on John Deere’s fiscal first-quarter earnings.
- Singapore Airlines Expected To Buy 40 Jets: Report
February 11 2014 1:50 AM
Boeing's 777-9X is the latest version of its most profitable plane and is expected to compete with Airbus' A350-1000.
- Why Toyota Will Exit Australia By 2017
February 10 2014 2:38 AM
The company's decision, which will result in the loss of 2,500 jobs, follows similar decisions by General Motors Holden and Ford.
- Asia-Pacific Air Travel To Triple With New Orders Worth $1.9T: Boeing
February 10 2014 1:11 AM
The region has seen a recent boom fueled by the rise of discount carriers that are attempting to ramp up capacity to serve a growing market.
- Roche Sues Biocon And Mylan
February 08 2014 2:10 PM
Roche also sued the Drug Controller General of India for approving the drugs CANMAb and Hertraz-, generic versions of Herceptin.
- Carlyle Group To Buy ITW's Packaging Unit For $3.2 Billion
February 07 2014 4:05 AM
In the sale auction, Carlyle prevailed over a consortium of Onex Corp and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Why Boeing's Internal War On The 787 Is Getting Serious
February 06 2014 12:17 PM
Seattle-based Boeing engineers are complaining about having to fix problems from the Charleston, S.C., plant.
- Caterpillar's DelVecchio: Women In Manufacturing Shouldn’t Try To Be 'Men In High Heels'
February 05 2014 10:25 AM
Stacey DelVecchio, a chemical engineer who worked her way up at Caterpillar, spoke with IBTimes about women in manufacturing.
- Emerging Markets: A Bad Start To 2014
February 05 2014 8:59 AM
Institutional investors are trying to sort out whether the sell-off is merely Fed-stimulus related or a deeper problem.
- The Return Of US Manufacturing
February 04 2014 6:53 AM
Where are the bright spots in the U.S. manufacturing sector?
- How Impressive Was UK, Euro Area Factory Growth In Jan.?
February 03 2014 5:12 AM
Euro zone's manufacturing PMI stood at a 32-month high while UK's reading was aided by near three-year record high export order book.
- Mexico’s Economy Appears Poised To Emerge From China’s Shadow
January 31 2014 2:59 PM
Will every Mexican benefit, and will America's southern neighbor emerge as a global powerhouse?
- And Chrysler's IPO Date Is...
January 29 2014 11:13 AM
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) will be the parent company of the new group and will be registered in the Netherlands.
- High Court Rules Against Steelworkers
January 28 2014 2:09 PM
After extensive discussion involving toupees, parkas and scabbards, the Supreme Court ruled that Steel Corp. workers should not be paid for getting dressed.
- World's First Multicolor, Multi-Material 3D Printer
January 27 2014 12:48 PM
Like a traditional 2D inkjet printer, the Objet500 Connex 3 uses triple-jet techy to combine materials for hundreds of colors.
- US Steel Imports Surge, Driven By Price Differentials
January 27 2014 9:09 AM
Cheap Chinese steel has led many U.S. traders to buy Chinese steel instead of U.S.-produced steel.
- Fiat-Chrysler’s Sergio Marchionne: Revered In Detroit, Reviled In Italy
January 17 2014 5:11 PM
The man who saved Fiat and Chrysler is known for speaking his mind. That has not won him friends at home.
- General Electric - Talk About A Global Footprint
January 17 2014 12:06 PM
The company is considered a bellwether for the U.S. and global economy. Here's why.