- Roche Sues Biocon And Mylan
February 08 2014 2:10 PM
Roche also sued the Drug Controller General of India for approving the drugs CANMAb and Hertraz-, generic versions of Herceptin.
- Carlyle Group To Buy ITW's Packaging Unit For $3.2 Billion
February 07 2014 4:05 AM
In the sale auction, Carlyle prevailed over a consortium of Onex Corp and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Why Boeing's Internal War On The 787 Is Getting Serious
February 06 2014 12:17 PM
Seattle-based Boeing engineers are complaining about having to fix problems from the Charleston, S.C., plant.
- Caterpillar's DelVecchio: Women In Manufacturing Shouldn’t Try To Be 'Men In High Heels'
February 05 2014 10:25 AM
Stacey DelVecchio, a chemical engineer who worked her way up at Caterpillar, spoke with IBTimes about women in manufacturing.
- Emerging Markets: A Bad Start To 2014
February 05 2014 8:59 AM
Institutional investors are trying to sort out whether the sell-off is merely Fed-stimulus related or a deeper problem.
- The Return Of US Manufacturing
February 04 2014 6:53 AM
Where are the bright spots in the U.S. manufacturing sector?
- How Impressive Was UK, Euro Area Factory Growth In Jan.?
February 03 2014 5:12 AM
Euro zone's manufacturing PMI stood at a 32-month high while UK's reading was aided by near three-year record high export order book.
- Mexico’s Economy Appears Poised To Emerge From China’s Shadow
January 31 2014 2:59 PM
Will every Mexican benefit, and will America's southern neighbor emerge as a global powerhouse?
- And Chrysler's IPO Date Is...
January 29 2014 11:13 AM
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) will be the parent company of the new group and will be registered in the Netherlands.
- High Court Rules Against Steelworkers
January 28 2014 2:09 PM
After extensive discussion involving toupees, parkas and scabbards, the Supreme Court ruled that Steel Corp. workers should not be paid for getting dressed.
- World's First Multicolor, Multi-Material 3D Printer
January 27 2014 12:48 PM
Like a traditional 2D inkjet printer, the Objet500 Connex 3 uses triple-jet techy to combine materials for hundreds of colors.
- US Steel Imports Surge, Driven By Price Differentials
January 27 2014 9:09 AM
Cheap Chinese steel has led many U.S. traders to buy Chinese steel instead of U.S.-produced steel.
- Fiat-Chrysler’s Sergio Marchionne: Revered In Detroit, Reviled In Italy
January 17 2014 5:11 PM
The man who saved Fiat and Chrysler is known for speaking his mind. That has not won him friends at home.
- General Electric - Talk About A Global Footprint
January 17 2014 12:06 PM
The company is considered a bellwether for the U.S. and global economy. Here's why.
- Robots Are Taking Over The (Factory) World
January 16 2014 5:01 PM
Global industrial robot sales are booming. U.S. manufacturing jobs ... not so much.
- General Electric Q4 Earnings Preview: Another Stellar Industrial Performance?
January 16 2014 5:32 AM
Investors will focus on GE's industrial operations, as the company prepares to spin off its consumer finance business.
- US Energy Sector - On The Verge Of Another Miracle?
January 15 2014 11:03 AM
The projected growth of the U.S. energy sector has to be seen to be believed, so see it here.
- What Does Ford Think Of UK Idea To Exit EU?
January 15 2014 7:45 AM
Ford says it would have to reassess its operations in the U.K. if Britain decided to leave the EU.
- General Motors Pays It Forward
January 15 2014 12:26 AM
The move underscores the automaker's remarkable turnaround since its bailout in 2009 in the wake of the financial crisis.
- Apple Begins Hiring iPhone And iPod Engineers At Mesa, Ariz., Sapphire Manufacturing Facility
January 14 2014 4:16 PM
According to jobs listings publicly available on the Apple website, the Cupertino, Calif.-based technology company has started hiring iPod and iPhone engineers at its Mesa, Ariz., sapphire manufacturing facility.