- What’s At Stake For American Companies In Russia?
May 06 2014 8:20 PM
As a key high-level economic forum in Russia draws closer, American companies are weighing their stakes in the country. Here's a list of what they're dealing with.
- What Ohio Steelworkers Want From Washington Now
May 05 2014 8:07 PM
U.S. steelmakers say the government should impose punitive tariffs against South Korea.
- China Factory Activity Shrinks In April, New Export Orders Down
May 05 2014 6:47 AM
The PMI report marks yet another piece of evidence that growth in the world's second-largest economy continues to slow.
- India Says No To US IP Probe
May 02 2014 7:12 AM
Rights holders lost nearly $11.9 billion in 2012 due to illicit activities in India, including sectors like packaged foods and personal goods.
- Why China Will Become The Leader Of The Economic Pack: World Bank
April 30 2014 5:05 AM
The economies of China and India have grown twice as fast as the U.S. since 2005, the World Bank said.
- How Wood High-Rises Could Save the Planet
April 26 2014 2:03 PM
The hot topic in green-construction circles is high-rises made of "plywood on steroids."
- Why Caterpillar's Quarterly Report Is Expected To Show Modest Improvement
April 23 2014 7:36 AM
One key analyst says equipment demand will remain adequate in 2014, despite challenging mining sector conditions.
- Despite Recalls, Toyota Remains Envy Of The World
April 23 2014 5:00 AM
The Japanese company has remained the top-selling automaker since 2012 and ended last year with record sales of 9.98 million vehicles.
- Chinese Industrial Activity Still Shrinking
April 22 2014 11:02 PM
"Growth momentum is stabilizing," an economist says of the lackluster but expedted numbers.
- Palcohol Approved But Powered Alcohol Was A Mistake, For Now: Twitter Users Talk Snorting And Drink Recipes
April 22 2014 9:36 PM
Twitter users already discussed snorting Palcohol, or powdered alcohol, after it was approved by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau.
- Lockheed Earnings Surge, Boosts Outlook
April 22 2014 7:55 AM
Lockheed, maker of the F-35 fighter jet, satellites and coastal warships, said quarterly earnings rose 23%.
- Fiat Chrysler Strikes Deal To Produce Jeeps In China
April 19 2014 2:46 PM
The iconic vehicle is expected to appear on the mainland by the end of next year.
- Boeing To Shut Long Beach, Calif., Plant That Makes C-17 Globemaster
April 09 2014 2:56 PM
Failure to get governments other than the U.S. to buy more C-17s meant that the massive cargo plane's days were numbered.
- Alcoa Earnings: Top 4 Things To Watch
April 08 2014 6:34 PM
Alcoa Inc. kicked off earnings season by posting quarterly results of 9 cents a share on sales of $5.5 billion, beating Street expectations.
- Why US Women Lose Fewer Jobs Than Men During Economic Downturns
April 08 2014 10:49 AM
Women now have a greater share of the U.S. jobs market than before the Great Recession, but for the wrong reason.
- Toyota India's Employee Strike Continues
April 05 2014 10:39 AM
Out of 4,200 employees on strike, only 300 have resumed work after signing an agreement with the management.
- Why The DoJ Is Chasing An Ukrainian Oligarch With Interests In An Indian Titanium Mine
April 03 2014 2:50 AM
Dmytro Firtash, one of Ukraine's richest men, was closely associated with Viktor Yanukovych and aided the flow of gas between Russia and Ukraine.
- Italy Goes Halal
April 02 2014 11:34 AM
A global halal food organization met in Rome last week to discuss the promotion of Italian halal products in a growing market worldwide.
- Welcome To The Most Dangerous Coal Mine In The World
April 01 2014 5:25 AM
On the outskirts of Mongolia's capital, illegal miners risk their lives to feed a growing coal hunger. Their accident rates make China's pale.
- Europe Purchasing Data Shows Reversal In Recent Trend
April 01 2014 4:41 AM
Germany added more jobs than expected while its factories slowed down, official data show, even as France and Spain stepped up.