- Indian Air Force C-130J Crash Kills All 5 Crew Members
March 28 2014 7:28 AM
India had deployed two C-130J Super Hercules planes to aid in the search for Flight MH370 in the southern Indian Ocean.
- Oil Drill Rig Down? There’s An App For That
March 26 2014 6:20 AM
General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt has publicized the maintenance app for oil companies in a LinkedIn post.
- Sponsor Insight Behind The Deal: Benteler Steel/Tube Chooses Louisiana For First US-based Operation
March 24 2014 12:06 AM
Benteler’s Louisiana hot-rolling seamless steel tube facility will be capable of producing up to 320,000 tons of steel tube product annually.
- China's Manufacturing PMI Slips To 8-Month Low
March 23 2014 10:27 PM
HSBC's flash Purchasing Managers Index retreated to an eight-month low of 48.1 in March, but new export orders revealed growth.
- Here's Why Some African Currencies Have Hit Record Lows
March 20 2014 11:11 AM
The currencies of Zambia, Ghana and Nigeria are at record lows thanks to two key factors. Here's the lowdown.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliners Are Safe: Report
March 20 2014 4:37 AM
Boeing has faced a series of issues with its 787 airplanes, with the latest one being the discovery of hairline cracks on the jet's wings.
- Why Toyota Agreed To Settle For $1.2B To End US Probe
March 19 2014 3:30 AM
Since 2009, Toyota recalls have affected more than 14 million vehicles worldwide.
- A New Frontier For General Electric
March 18 2014 11:48 AM
We spoke with Christine Furstoss, the company’s technology director for manufacturing and materials.
- GM Recalls Another 1.5 Million Vehicles
March 18 2014 7:23 AM
The recall follows one in February when the company called in 1.6 million vehicles, triggering a federal investigation.
- Class-Action Lawsuit Brings More Trouble to GM
March 14 2014 10:56 PM
GM offer to customers may mitigate the company's liability.
- GE's Postmodern Refrigerator...It'll Be Here In 2020
March 13 2014 2:57 PM
It may be six years before General Electric works out the kinks and can sell the fridges commercially.
- Bayer Should Pay Cleanup Costs From Toxic Pollutants: Group
March 12 2014 4:45 PM
Calling on Bayer AG to take responsibility for PCBs, a German environmental group plans to speak at the company’s annual stockholders’ meeting.
- How A Small Shop Mechanic Helped Trigger A Large GM Recall
March 12 2014 2:28 PM
It took a Georgia nurse’s death, a Mississippi mechanic’s precision, and a team of Florida forensic engineers to produce these images.
- Air India Chief Claim About The 787 Dreamliner
March 12 2014 8:34 AM
Between November 2012 and September 2013, the airline recorded 136 technical glitches in its 787 fleet, including battery meltdowns.
- Why The US DoJ Is Investigating GM On Vehicle Recalls
March 12 2014 2:27 AM
GM reportedly admitted last month that it knew of problems with ignition switches but did not move quickly enough to fix them.
- Indian Pharma Cos Recall Diabetes, Cholesterol Meds
March 11 2014 8:22 AM
Indian pharmaceutical companies account for half of the warning letters issued by the FDA across the world.
- Why The US House Is Probing GM Recall
March 11 2014 8:00 AM
A congressional committee said it would investigate the automaker's response to a defect that first came to light a decade ago.
- 'Hairline Cracks' Found In 40 Boeing Planes
March 08 2014 10:51 AM
Boeing plans to deliver 110 787s this year, earning between $87.5 billion and $90.5 billion in revenue.
- German Industrial Production Up In January
March 07 2014 6:18 AM
Industrial production measures output at factories, mines, construction sites and utilities, with fifty or more employees.
- India, US Spar On Intellectual Property Rights Compliance
March 05 2014 12:58 AM
The U.S. was concerned about a compulsory license given to India-based Natco Pharma to produce a cheaper cancer drug than Bayer's Nexavar.