- The Reasons India Will Investigate Rolls-Royce Defense Deal
March 03 2014 7:15 AM
Rolls-Royce has forecast a fall in profits, after a decade of growth, as the U.S. and Europe cut back on defense spending.
- India's GDP Grew At 4.7% For December Quarter
March 01 2014 11:04 AM
Government looks for 6 percent growth in 2014.
- How Aluminum Grabbed A Chunk Of Steel's Auto, Airplane Market
February 28 2014 9:49 AM
Why is aluminum winning the "lightweight" race?
- Old Man Winter Took A Bite Out Of Boeing Sales, And More
February 27 2014 10:14 AM
In early 2014, U.S. durable goods orders have taken a slight hit - due to a dip in aircraft sales.
- Repsol Settles Disputes With Argentina For $5 Billion
February 26 2014 3:28 AM
The resolution of the dispute could lead to the development of some of the world’s largest shale fields.
- US Manufacturing Group: Reports Of The Sector's Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
February 25 2014 3:06 PM
The largest industrial trade group's president said it is on the comeback trail, but policymakers can do much to assist that turnaround.
- Why Boeing, Union Contract Should Boost Competitiveness
February 24 2014 3:33 PM
Boeing has settled with machinists and avoided chaos that erupted in Seattle last year.
- What To Expect At The G-20 Summit
February 24 2014 5:06 AM
The Group of 20, or G20, accounts for about 85 percent of the global economy.
- Caterpillar's Slump - Sign Of Slowing Economy?
February 20 2014 12:00 PM
Caterpillar is a bellwether for the U.S. economy, hence analysts will scrutinize the company's latest results.
- Myanmar's Thilawa SEZ Ready For Construction, But Needs Funding First
February 20 2014 10:56 AM
The Burmese-Japanese project is almost ready to begin construction but could use some extra cash.
- What's Behind China's Factory Weakness?
February 20 2014 10:02 AM
The monthly stat has become increasingly important to investors and economists around the world.
- Indian State Regulator Cautions Drug Companies About Fake FDA Officials
February 19 2014 2:57 AM
A demand for a cash payment to complete an FDA approval process led a drug maker to alert local authorities of a possible scam.
- Boeing Keeps Wing Production Jobs In Washington
February 18 2014 3:40 PM
The wings of the 777X aircraft will be built in Everett, Boeing announced after a deal with the union.
- Irish Drugmaker Actavis In Talks To Buy Forest Labs For $25B
February 18 2014 7:07 AM
The deal will add Alzheimer’s drug Namenda and blood-pressure pill Bystolic to Actavis’ product lineup.
- iPhone 6 Rumors: Apple Reportedly Will Drop Samsung A8 Manufacturing For TSMC
February 17 2014 3:42 PM
Apple may shift production of its A8 processor from South Korea based Samsung to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, or TSMC, due to low yields, according to a new report.
- Novartis Acquires US Cancer Researcher CoStim
February 17 2014 6:59 AM
Novartis has already developed a chimeric antigen receptor, an immunotherapy-based technology with the University of Pennsylvania.
- Commodities Make Modest Comeback In Early 2014
February 14 2014 3:59 PM
Global natural resources performed better than sluggish stocks and bonds for the year to date.
- India's Air Costa Scooped-Up A Batch Of Embraer Jets At Singapore Airshow
February 14 2014 2:37 AM
The order will give the company the right seat capacity to cater to future target markets.
- Toyota Recalls 2.1 Million Vehicles Globally
February 13 2014 4:01 AM
The company said that no reports or complaints have been received of accidents or injuries associated with the latest recall.
- You Won't Believe AK-47 Maker Kalashnikov's Turnaround Plan
February 12 2014 11:28 AM
Cost cutting will be coupled with production increases, with Kalasnikov's CEO commenting regarding finances: "The situation is difficult."