- Boeing’s 777X Deal Fails Yet Again In Washington State
December 13 2013 1:17 AM
Boeing said its “best and final” offer to build key parts of its new jet in the Puget Sound region was rejected by the main workers’ union.
- How Barclays Gauges Risk, Reward Of Industrial Company Shares
December 11 2013 11:17 AM
Traditional risk rankings for global industrial companies may no longer measure up to reality, according to Barclays.
- The Future Of Unmanned Military Aircraft
December 10 2013 11:47 PM
We live in a world of drones, so take a look at the U.S. military's most advanced unmanned aircraft.
- Italy Stops Shrinking While UK Continues To Grow
December 10 2013 6:47 AM
Data on industrial production from around Europe painted a mixed picture about the health of the region's economy.
- Silver Investor Products Show Modest Gain, Even As Silver Prices Plunge
December 09 2013 2:59 PM
Silver prices have fallen over 30 percent since January, but investors have migrated modestly to the metal after an equally bad year for gold.
- Cerberus Comes Closer To Selling Newtown Gun Maker
December 09 2013 8:06 AM
Activists planned to protest outside the private equity firm’s New York headquarters on Monday.
- FDA Approves Gilead's Sovaldi Drug To Treat Hepatitis C
December 07 2013 1:45 PM
In combination with other antiviral drugs, Sovaldi was found to significantly reduce the treatment period.
- Where Will Boeing Take Its $10B 777X Project Next?
December 06 2013 6:52 AM
Boeing handed out a long wish list that states will need to meet if they want to attract the company and the jobs it brings with it.
- Biggest Ships To Ever Sail The Oceans
December 05 2013 6:52 PM
The world's biggest ship launched on Wednesday, but what massive vessels came before it?
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- Indian States Vie For Chinese Investments
December 05 2013 4:40 AM
Chinese firms are keen on investing in agro-processing, tourism and manufacturing, while India wants to ease the trade imbalance with China.
- China November Economic Data Preview - Signs Of Resilience?
December 04 2013 6:01 AM
A 7 percent GDP target has become a more likely choice in the policy circle.
- FDA Issues Warning Against Philips Cardiac Defibrillators
December 04 2013 4:10 AM
The FDA has warned that certain devices made by the electronics giant may not work in a cardiac emergency situation.
- China Service Sector Holds Steady, PMI Shows
December 03 2013 9:17 PM
Both HSBC and official surveys show growth remains in positive territory.
- General Electric At A Crucial Turning Point: Barclays
December 02 2013 5:14 PM
General Electric’s fate is now in the hands of company management, since stock bears and bulls have an equally powerful case on fundamentals.
- China To Replace Assembly Lines With 3D Printers?
December 02 2013 10:26 AM
U.S. manufacturers still have a technological advantage over China in 3D printing, but not for long.
- UK Manufacturing Shines, Euro Zone Recovery On Track
December 02 2013 5:54 AM
The latest PMI data show that the UK recorded a 19-year high in output and new order growth, while the euro zone continues to recover.
- ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel To Buy ThyssenKrupp’s US Plant
November 30 2013 11:45 AM
The $1.55 billion deal follows an 18-month bidding process involving the world’s top steelmakers.
- China's ZTE Targets $800 Million In Revenues From India Ops
November 29 2013 12:48 AM
The smartphone maker also plans to partner with local firms to sell 4G handsets in the subcontinent beginning next year.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.