- GM Involved In Massive Vehicle Recall In China
December 27 2013 7:25 AM
General Motors is in danger of losing its leadership position to Volkswagen in the Chinese market for the first time in nearly a decade.
- French PPI In November Rises To 0.5%
December 27 2013 4:17 AM
Producer prices in France rose unexpectedly, mainly due to higher winter tariff on electricity.
- China's Industries Become Less Profitable
December 26 2013 10:09 PM
Annual profit growth at China's industrial firms slowed by almost half in November compared to the previous month.
- Indonesia To Relax Foreign Investment Norms
December 24 2013 6:23 AM
The country's government, which is working hard to boost the economy, hopes to attract more investments in power, pharma and advertising.
- China Orders Hep B Vaccine Probe After Infant Deaths
December 23 2013 7:44 AM
A newborn baby died about 70 minutes after he was inoculated with a Hepatitis B vaccine in China.
- Will Drones Change The World?
December 20 2013 1:59 PM
While military drone strikes have made headlines for years, the peaceful use of drones has received less media attention until recently.
- German GfK Confidence Index Tops Expectations
December 20 2013 5:48 AM
Confidence among German consumers is improving, aided by a buoyant economic outlook, while producer prices continued to decline.
- Japanese Industry Activity Contracts In October
December 19 2013 12:42 AM
Industry activity in Japan, measured by the Indices of All Industry Activity, entered negative territory in October.
- An Inconvenient Truth About The US Factory Sector's Rebound
December 18 2013 11:34 AM
After decades of declines, the recent U.S. manufacturing job rebound has many rejoicing, though female factory workers are likely not.
- German Business Index Continues To Rise
December 18 2013 5:28 AM
In Germany, the future holds more promise than the present-day situation, the latest data indicates.
- US Manufacturing Jobs Rebounding After Large Losses
December 17 2013 12:30 PM
As the sector experiences its biggest boom in years, the job share held by females dropped to 27% -- the lowest rate since 1971.
- UK Inflation Hits 4-Year Low
December 17 2013 5:31 AM
Slower increases in food and energy prices caused the inflation to moderate to a multiyear low.
- Dec. Euro Zone PMI: Weak, Lopsided Growth
December 16 2013 5:19 AM
Factory activity was fueled by rising exports, while low demand within the euro zone suppressed growth in the service sector.
- GlaxoSmithKline To Increase Stake In India Unit For $1.2B
December 16 2013 4:17 AM
The deal, involving GSK's pharma unit, is the company's second large investment in an Indian subsidiary this year.
- Here’s How Much GM Lost In Peugeot Stake
December 13 2013 2:47 PM
Will GM's relationship with the Europe's second-largest automaker continue?
- Boeing’s 777X Deal Fails Yet Again In Washington State
December 13 2013 1:17 AM
Boeing said its “best and final” offer to build key parts of its new jet in the Puget Sound region was rejected by the main workers’ union.
- How Barclays Gauges Risk, Reward Of Industrial Company Shares
December 11 2013 11:17 AM
Traditional risk rankings for global industrial companies may no longer measure up to reality, according to Barclays.
- The Future Of Unmanned Military Aircraft
December 10 2013 11:47 PM
We live in a world of drones, so take a look at the U.S. military's most advanced unmanned aircraft.
- Italy Stops Shrinking While UK Continues To Grow
December 10 2013 6:47 AM
Data on industrial production from around Europe painted a mixed picture about the health of the region's economy.
- Silver Investor Products Show Modest Gain, Even As Silver Prices Plunge
December 09 2013 2:59 PM
Silver prices have fallen over 30 percent since January, but investors have migrated modestly to the metal after an equally bad year for gold.