- 11 Incredible Innovations in 3D Bioprinting [PHOTOS]
May 01 2013 8:58 PM
Bioprinting has tremendous promise for doctors and patients and also opens doors to cosmetic surgery and food engineering innovations.
- Most Ground Turkey Contains Fecal Bacteria: Consumer Reports
May 01 2013 1:44 PM
A Consumer Reports study found that the majority of ground turkey available in the United States contained fecal bacteria and other antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains.
- Index Shows Continued US Factory-Sector Slowdown
May 01 2013 10:09 AM
U.S. manufacturing extended its yearlong growth decline in April, with a key indicator slipping more than anticipated.
- China's Manufacturing Hit By Falling Exports In April
May 01 2013 7:15 AM
China's manufacturers found less demand for their products last month so factories were less busy. Not a good sign.
- Bangladeshi Clothing Makers' Clients Deny Culpability For Building Collapse
April 29 2013 3:15 PM
Families and unions want answers on how much responsibility Western clothing brands have for Bangladeshi worker safety.
- More Suicides At Foxconn As Workers Told To Be Silent
April 29 2013 11:05 AM
Apple's Chinese manufacturer is in hot water again about working conditions at its factories.
- Another Sign Of US Factory Slowdown?
April 29 2013 10:45 AM
Factories in Texas are stagnating, according to a report by the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank.
- China Lets Airline Buy $8B Of Airbus Jets
April 26 2013 12:08 PM
The deal is the biggest since a dispute over Europe's proposed carbon dioxide emissions tax was settled, at least temporarily.
- Finance Companies Stop Loans To Gun Retailers
April 25 2013 2:21 PM
GE Capital becomes the latest financial institution to back away from the gun business.
- GE Project Will Test Use Of 3D Printing
April 24 2013 4:09 PM
GE will use 3D printing technology to mass produce a complex jet engine piece in the first real test of using 3D printing for mass production.
- US Durable Goods Orders Take Biggest Tumble Since August
April 24 2013 10:47 AM
The latest durable goods report signals a slowdown in the sector's growth that will extend into Q2.
- Boeing Q1 Earnings Preview: Look For 6% Boost In Profit
April 23 2013 10:39 AM
Boeing struggled this past quarter under the dual handicaps of the 787 grounding and sequestration cuts.
- Scientists Developing New Materials For Manufacturers [PHOTOS]
April 23 2013 7:08 AM
Scientists and engineers are developing materials manufacturers can use to make energy efficient, environmentally friendly goods.
- Foxconn Gets Five Million iPhones Returned
April 22 2013 2:34 PM
Foxconn, after recent years' work condition scandals, has suffered another setback.
- FAA Clears Boeing's 787 Dreamliners For Return To Service
April 19 2013 5:48 PM
Federal inspectors will closely oversee installations and tests of new battery safety features.
- Caterpillar Earnings Preview: Construction Giant Hit Hard By China Slowdown
April 19 2013 8:34 AM
Analysts expect a 40 percent drop in the company's profit as demand for mining equipment falls dramatically in Q1.
- Japanese, US Automakers In Major Global Auto Recall
April 11 2013 8:56 AM
Four major Japanese automakers, and Chrysler, recalled 3.4 million cars owing to faulty airbags and incorrect warning light signals.
- Caterpillar To Lay Off 460 Workers At Illinois Plant
April 05 2013 6:46 PM
The world's largest mining equipment manufacturer aims to bring production in line with decreased demand.
- Boeing Completed Crucial Certification Test Flight [VIDEO]
April 05 2013 5:27 PM
The 787's test-flight data will help federal regulators evaluate the performance of the company's new battery design.
- Is The Yen Likely To Fall Further?
March 29 2013 6:39 AM
Ford and Kia officials charge that the yen's low value benefits Japan's carmakers.