- What Does Ford Think Of UK Idea To Exit EU?
January 15 2014 7:45 AM
Ford says it would have to reassess its operations in the U.K. if Britain decided to leave the EU.
- General Motors Pays It Forward
January 15 2014 12:26 AM
The move underscores the automaker's remarkable turnaround since its bailout in 2009 in the wake of the financial crisis.
- Apple Begins Hiring iPhone And iPod Engineers At Mesa, Ariz., Sapphire Manufacturing Facility
January 14 2014 4:16 PM
According to jobs listings publicly available on the Apple website, the Cupertino, Calif.-based technology company has started hiring iPod and iPhone engineers at its Mesa, Ariz., sapphire manufacturing facility.
- Another Battery Problem With 787
January 14 2014 12:14 PM
Nearly a year after the first Boeing 787 battery caught fire, it appears it's happened again, and Boeing's stock plunged immediately afterwards.
- Why A US Firearms Maker Said No To A Huge Pakistan Deal
January 06 2014 2:49 PM
Fearing its weapons could end up being used against U.S. troops, a U.S. gun manufacturer turned down a $15 million deal for sniper systems.
- Euro Zone, UK Data Continue To Suggest Strong Recovery
January 06 2014 5:31 AM
Economies in the euro zone and the UK remained buoyant in December with sharp growths recorded in output and orders, PMI data show.
- China Railway Group Chief's Death Raises Questions
January 06 2014 12:42 AM
Several high-level railway officials have taken their own lives following a government crackdown on corruption in the last three years.
- Which Nation Is Making Parts For The Stealth F-35 Jet?
January 04 2014 10:00 AM
Despite adequate U.S. suppliers, the government has allowed Lockheed Martin to use internationally-made parts for the high-tech military jet.
- Original Cheerios Now As GMO-Free As They Can Be
January 03 2014 2:03 AM
The challenge of sourcing GMO-free raw material in the U.S. is said to be a major obstacle to introducing GMO-free food varieties.
- Guess What 'Duck Dynasty' Robertson Is Sponsoring Now
January 02 2014 3:19 PM
The outspoken "Duck Dynasty" patriarch adds his unique cachet to a new line of guns.
- The Italian Job: Fiat Set To Fully Take Over Chrysler
January 02 2014 7:12 AM
The deal is a personal victory for group CEO Sergio Marchionne, who has been pushing a merger of the two iconic automakers.
- PMI Data Hold Out Hope For Europe
January 02 2014 5:56 AM
Data on manufacturing in Europe and the UK showed the region is well on track for a modest recovery, with some exceptions.
- India Manufacturing PMI Slips In December
January 02 2014 12:24 AM
The data show a minor slowdown but the quarterly trend was more promising, even as inflation and growth remain sticking points.
- China Manufacturing PMI Falls
January 01 2014 10:03 PM
Growth in Chinese manufacturing activity slowed in December, according to two separate surveys.
- $2.5B Merger Of India, US Tire Majors Going Nowhere
December 31 2013 6:20 AM
Apollo blamed Cooper for not resolving complications at its China unit, while Cooper held the Indian company responsible for the breakup.
- Italy Business Climate Index Up, PPI Down
December 30 2013 5:58 AM
Italy's business climate index improved moderately in December, while producer prices continued to drop.
- GM Involved In Massive Vehicle Recall In China
December 27 2013 7:25 AM
General Motors is in danger of losing its leadership position to Volkswagen in the Chinese market for the first time in nearly a decade.
- French PPI In November Rises To 0.5%
December 27 2013 4:17 AM
Producer prices in France rose unexpectedly, mainly due to higher winter tariff on electricity.
- China's Industries Become Less Profitable
December 26 2013 10:09 PM
Annual profit growth at China's industrial firms slowed by almost half in November compared to the previous month.
- Indonesia To Relax Foreign Investment Norms
December 24 2013 6:23 AM
The country's government, which is working hard to boost the economy, hopes to attract more investments in power, pharma and advertising.