- May US Inventories Down - GDP Pick-Up Ahead?
July 10 2013 1:05 PM
May wholesale stock declined 0.5 percent from April, the steepest drop in 20 months.
- Manufacturing Grows in June, Hiring Down [Video]
July 03 2013 11:09 AM
- May US Factory Orders Rise More Than Expected
July 02 2013 10:14 AM
Factory orders have now been up for three of the last four months.
- US Manufacturing Expansion Slowed In June
July 01 2013 9:09 AM
The loss of export orders is causing U.S. manufacturers to pull back on hiring, Markit said.
- Spain's Factory Sector Didn't Contract In June
July 01 2013 8:38 AM
European data released Monday show Spain manufacturing flat but not shrinking, while the euro-zone jobless rift is widening.
- IMF Official Says Green Growth Will Create Jobs
June 27 2013 3:38 PM
Christine Lagarde says that green energy innovation can spur job growth in roles that have not yet been invented.
- Scandinavian Airlines System Buys Airbus Planes, Rolls Royce Engines
June 25 2013 8:49 AM
The northern European carrier is buying 12 Airbus planes for $3.3 billion. It's spending another $1 billion on the engines.
- US Durable Goods Orders Soar In May
June 25 2013 8:42 AM
New orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. rose more than expected, and the all-important core capital goods rate increased a decent 1.1%.
- Snowden Effect Could See Cisco Losing Market Share In China
June 25 2013 6:33 AM
Cisco risks losing revenue from its China operations, as state-run media urge consumers to switch to domestic products for security reasons.
- Subaru Announces Fourth Recall Of 2013
June 20 2013 6:31 PM
In the latest setback for Subaru, the manufacturer is recalling nearly 5,400 Outback and Legacy vehicles due to a steering issue.
- PMI Suggests EU Slowdown Easing
June 20 2013 6:52 AM
Euro zone PMI data on Thursday hinted at an easing of the downturn despite signs the economy contracted for a seventh consecutive quarter.
- Asian Markets Hammered By Fed Announcement, Weak China Factory Activity
June 20 2013 2:39 AM
Asian markets fell sharply on Thursday as the FOMC signaled an end to monthly bond-buying on Wednesday and on weak China factory output data.
- 2013 Paris Air Show Day Three: Over $100B In Orders So Far
June 19 2013 12:01 PM
Major orders at the 2013 Paris Air show topped $100 billion on Wednesday.
- EU Fines Pharma Cos $196M For Blocking Generic Drug Supply
June 19 2013 9:26 AM
The European Commission Wednesday fined several drug makers including Denmark's Lundbeck over pay-for-delay deals.
- 3D Printing Gets Foot In The Door At Footwear Companies
June 18 2013 10:19 AM
Nike and New Balance are using 3D printing to build custom shoes.
- 2013 Paris Air Show: Day Two - $41B Worth Of Plane Orders
June 18 2013 8:27 AM
Boeing on Tuesday announced the biggest batch of orders so far, at $30 billion for its new Dreamliner 787-10.
- Miami Sports Bar's Deck Collapses During NBA Finals
June 15 2013 10:20 AM
Miami police are looking for answers after a wooden patio collapsed at Shuckers Waterfront Grill during Thursday night's NBA Finals game.
- Boeing Versus Airbus: Who’s Winning? [INFOGRAPHIC]
June 15 2013 8:57 AM
Based on the number of airplane orders booked by the companies last year, Boeing beat Airbus -- but by just 13 planes.
- GE Aircraft Engine Production Set To Soar
June 13 2013 11:02 AM
The aircraft engine maker built 3,300 engines last year and expects to build 3,600 in 2013 and 3,800 in 2014.
- Federal Judge In Detroit Dismisses Spyker's Lawsuit Against GM
June 11 2013 5:30 AM
A US federal judge dismissed a $3 billion lawsuit by Spyker accusing General Motors for Saab's bankruptcy.