- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.
- Israel Tests New Mid-Range Missile Defense
November 20 2013 8:09 AM
Israel tested its new missile defense system, David's Sling, the final piece of its multi-layered defense shield.
- Deere's Q4 Sales: Will It Feel The Pinch?
November 19 2013 6:21 AM
The bull market in farm machinery that began seven years ago is coming to a halt, but Deere's margin is strong.
- Lockheed Martin: Another Huge Job Cut
November 14 2013 10:35 AM
Lockheed Martin workers in at least five states will soon find themselves out of work as the military and aerospace giant deals with declining sales.
- Boeing’s 777X Deal Falls Through In Washington State
November 14 2013 2:24 AM
The company could now be forced to turn to states without strong unions or, to Japan, where it has an offer to begin production.
- Bombardier Jets Could See Big Wins At Dubai Air Show
November 13 2013 2:11 PM
Industrial analysts were bullish on the Canadian aircraft maker after meeting with company management on Tuesday.
- Europe Industrial Data Presents Mixed Picture
November 13 2013 5:39 AM
Industrial production in Europe fell on a monthly basis while annual growth rate beat expectations.
- Johnson & Johnson To Settle Hip Replacement Lawsuits For $4B
November 13 2013 4:46 AM
The settlement could be the largest liability claim deal made by a company over a medical device.
- India's Auto Industry Looking At Negative Growth: Report
November 12 2013 4:48 AM
The expected holiday season demand for cars failed to materialize in India, pushing down sales further in October.
- Ireland's Shire Buys Viropharma For $4.2B
November 11 2013 5:27 AM
The Pennsylvania-based rare-disease drug maker's product pipeline had reportedly attracted several suitors.
- Sept. German Factory Production Disappoints
November 07 2013 7:28 AM
Economists expect the drop in Germany's industrial production in September to be a one-time event.
- UK IP Beats Estimates, Euro Zone Retail Sales Disappoint
November 06 2013 6:30 AM
Industrial production data from the UK beat forecasts while the 17-nation euro zone bloc saw a decline in retail sales.
- Washington State Set To Bag Boeing 777X Production
November 06 2013 2:16 AM
The three-way deal between Boeing, state lawmakers and the main workers’ union is key to securing the future of the region’s aerospace industry.
- Euro Zone: Factory Data Up, But Jobs Languish
November 04 2013 5:16 AM
Despite another uptick in factory activity, most nations recorded job losses in the sector for the twenty-first straight month.
- Italy’s Business Confidence Drops In October
October 28 2013 5:49 AM
Business confidence climate saw a decline in the service and retail trade sectors, causing the overall index to fall.
- Govt: Tesla Model S Fire Not Worth Investigating
October 25 2013 3:18 PM
Here are two bits of good news this week for Tesla ahead of its earnings report.
- Earnings Buzz: Ford, Southwest, 3M [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 11:02 AM
Ford Motor Company, Southwest Airlines Co. and 3M Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Thursday.
- Dow Chemical Q3 Earnings Up 20%
October 24 2013 7:48 AM
The nation's biggest chemical company made substantial progress in paying down its debt during the third quarter.
- Euro Zone Service Sector Disappoints In October
October 24 2013 6:25 AM
However, the poor performance may be a blip and should not raise doubts about the euro zone's overall recovery.
- Chinese Factory Activity Jumps To 7-Month High
October 23 2013 10:37 PM
The uptick in manufacturing suggests the possibility of a strong pick-up in growth in the fourth quarter.