- Where Will Boeing Take Its $10B 777X Project Next?
December 06 2013 6:52 AM
Boeing handed out a long wish list that states will need to meet if they want to attract the company and the jobs it brings with it.
- Biggest Ships To Ever Sail The Oceans
December 05 2013 6:52 PM
The world's biggest ship launched on Wednesday, but what massive vessels came before it?
- Ford's Latest Mustang To Get Global Launch [Photos]
December 05 2013 7:23 AM
The new 2015 Mustang retains the key design elements of its predecessor, but comes equipped with modern technology and a global design.
- Indian States Vie For Chinese Investments
December 05 2013 4:40 AM
Chinese firms are keen on investing in agro-processing, tourism and manufacturing, while India wants to ease the trade imbalance with China.
- China November Economic Data Preview - Signs Of Resilience?
December 04 2013 6:01 AM
A 7 percent GDP target has become a more likely choice in the policy circle.
- FDA Issues Warning Against Philips Cardiac Defibrillators
December 04 2013 4:10 AM
The FDA has warned that certain devices made by the electronics giant may not work in a cardiac emergency situation.
- China Service Sector Holds Steady, PMI Shows
December 03 2013 9:17 PM
Both HSBC and official surveys show growth remains in positive territory.
- General Electric At A Crucial Turning Point: Barclays
December 02 2013 5:14 PM
General Electric’s fate is now in the hands of company management, since stock bears and bulls have an equally powerful case on fundamentals.
- China To Replace Assembly Lines With 3D Printers?
December 02 2013 10:26 AM
U.S. manufacturers still have a technological advantage over China in 3D printing, but not for long.
- UK Manufacturing Shines, Euro Zone Recovery On Track
December 02 2013 5:54 AM
The latest PMI data show that the UK recorded a 19-year high in output and new order growth, while the euro zone continues to recover.
- ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel To Buy ThyssenKrupp’s US Plant
November 30 2013 11:45 AM
The $1.55 billion deal follows an 18-month bidding process involving the world’s top steelmakers.
- China's ZTE Targets $800 Million In Revenues From India Ops
November 29 2013 12:48 AM
The smartphone maker also plans to partner with local firms to sell 4G handsets in the subcontinent beginning next year.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.
- Chinese Industrial Profits Jump 13.7% In October
November 28 2013 5:03 AM
Aided by strong sales and improved operating margins, Chinese industry put in yet another stellar performance.
- Mylan, Biocon Get Nod From Indian Drug Regulator To Sell Herceptin Biosimilar
November 27 2013 1:07 AM
A 12-shot course of Herceptin, which generated sales of $6.4 billion in 2012, costs about $19,200 in India.
- Why Boeing May Build 777X Outside Of Puget Sound
November 25 2013 4:41 PM
Boeing is looking for a new manufacturing base for its new 777X aircraft, but can anyone compete with Washington state's tax break?
- States Fight Over 777x Boeing Production
November 21 2013 10:15 AM
Alabama, Utah and California are eager to take jobs on terms that workers in Washington State rejected. Is the Mideast in the running too?
- Euro Zone Manufacturing Upbeat As Service Sector Slows
November 21 2013 7:24 AM
Growth in the euro zone’s factory activity in November was largely confined to Germany, while the French manufacturing and service sectors contracted.
- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.
- Israel Tests New Mid-Range Missile Defense
November 20 2013 8:09 AM
Israel tested its new missile defense system, David's Sling, the final piece of its multi-layered defense shield.