- FDA Issues Warning Against Philips Cardiac Defibrillators
December 04 2013 4:10 AM
The FDA has warned that certain devices made by the electronics giant may not work in a cardiac emergency situation.
- China Service Sector Holds Steady, PMI Shows
December 03 2013 9:17 PM
Both HSBC and official surveys show growth remains in positive territory.
- General Electric At A Crucial Turning Point: Barclays
December 02 2013 5:14 PM
General Electric’s fate is now in the hands of company management, since stock bears and bulls have an equally powerful case on fundamentals.
- China To Replace Assembly Lines With 3D Printers?
December 02 2013 10:26 AM
U.S. manufacturers still have a technological advantage over China in 3D printing, but not for long.
- UK Manufacturing Shines, Euro Zone Recovery On Track
December 02 2013 5:54 AM
The latest PMI data show that the UK recorded a 19-year high in output and new order growth, while the euro zone continues to recover.
- ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel To Buy ThyssenKrupp’s US Plant
November 30 2013 11:45 AM
The $1.55 billion deal follows an 18-month bidding process involving the world’s top steelmakers.
- China's ZTE Targets $800 Million In Revenues From India Ops
November 29 2013 12:48 AM
The smartphone maker also plans to partner with local firms to sell 4G handsets in the subcontinent beginning next year.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.
- Chinese Industrial Profits Jump 13.7% In October
November 28 2013 5:03 AM
Aided by strong sales and improved operating margins, Chinese industry put in yet another stellar performance.
- Mylan, Biocon Get Nod From Indian Drug Regulator To Sell Herceptin Biosimilar
November 27 2013 1:07 AM
A 12-shot course of Herceptin, which generated sales of $6.4 billion in 2012, costs about $19,200 in India.
- Why Boeing May Build 777X Outside Of Puget Sound
November 25 2013 4:41 PM
Boeing is looking for a new manufacturing base for its new 777X aircraft, but can anyone compete with Washington state's tax break?
- States Fight Over 777x Boeing Production
November 21 2013 10:15 AM
Alabama, Utah and California are eager to take jobs on terms that workers in Washington State rejected. Is the Mideast in the running too?
- Euro Zone Manufacturing Upbeat As Service Sector Slows
November 21 2013 7:24 AM
Growth in the euro zone’s factory activity in November was largely confined to Germany, while the French manufacturing and service sectors contracted.
- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.
- Israel Tests New Mid-Range Missile Defense
November 20 2013 8:09 AM
Israel tested its new missile defense system, David's Sling, the final piece of its multi-layered defense shield.
- Deere's Q4 Sales: Will It Feel The Pinch?
November 19 2013 6:21 AM
The bull market in farm machinery that began seven years ago is coming to a halt, but Deere's margin is strong.
- Lockheed Martin: Another Huge Job Cut
November 14 2013 10:35 AM
Lockheed Martin workers in at least five states will soon find themselves out of work as the military and aerospace giant deals with declining sales.
- Boeing’s 777X Deal Falls Through In Washington State
November 14 2013 2:24 AM
The company could now be forced to turn to states without strong unions or, to Japan, where it has an offer to begin production.
- Bombardier Jets Could See Big Wins At Dubai Air Show
November 13 2013 2:11 PM
Industrial analysts were bullish on the Canadian aircraft maker after meeting with company management on Tuesday.
- Europe Industrial Data Presents Mixed Picture
November 13 2013 5:39 AM
Industrial production in Europe fell on a monthly basis while annual growth rate beat expectations.