- Building democracy in the empire of oil: Arab economies in the Spring
June 22 2011 1:28 PM
In the ailing economies of the Arab spring, analysts are finding that in both the Arab world economies and in nature, oil floats.
- Latest satellite images of China's Ghost Towns
June 19 2011 6:15 AM
New satellite pictures show skyscrapers townships completely empty in China that have been completely abandoned after construction.
- Cut Your Taxes By Half!
May 25 2011 12:23 PM
Rental real estate can generate non-cash losses through depreciation of its building and improvements as well as accruing interest on mortgages it may have. If the property is owned by a limited partnership these losses are passed through to the individual partners in the partnership on their K-1.
- Christmas Island: Harold Camping's Doomsday Truth Serum
May 23 2011 1:28 PM
As the clock struck 6 P.M. on May 21st local time, Christmas Island also known as Kiritimati, reported no rapture or other catastrophic events. It began a series of non-events that disproved Harold Camping's long predicted End of Days. The believed rapture is the Biblical belief that Jesus Christ will arrive in a Second Coming to carry the believers up to heaven.
- Bed Bugs Epidemic In The U.S. Is Exploding
May 13 2011 4:53 PM
There is a full blown bed bug epidemic happening all across America and it just seems to get worse with each passing year. For cities such as New York and Philadelphia which are at the epicenter of the outbreak, bed bugs have become an important political issue.
- Jennifer Aniston closes deal on Manhattan penthouse in pet dog's name
May 12 2011 11:45 AM
Jennifer Aniston has reportedly closed on a penthouse in Manhattan for $4.95 million in the name of her beloved pet dog.
- Will Smith parks luxury trailers in Manhattan while filming 'Men in Black 3' [PHOTO]
May 11 2011 12:57 PM
Will Smith has parked his two luxury trailers on the street of lower Manhattan where he is currently filming his upcoming movie “Men in Black III,” with his $25k per month rental only a few blocks away.
- Futuristic and Eco-Friendly: A Tiny Home that Transforms into 24 Rooms
May 10 2011 5:20 PM
Architect Gary Chang in Hong Kong, where apartments are small and expensive due to lack of space, has turned his 330-square-foot apartment into 24 ‘rooms’ via a unique sliding wall system.
- Perfect Royal Honeymoon Retreat: Villas at the Seychelles
May 10 2011 1:25 PM
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, were off to their two-week honeymoon on a private jet yesterday.
- Bin Laden’s ‘million-dollar mansion’: What’s it really worth?
May 09 2011 4:28 PM
The final hideout where the terrorism chief Osama bin Laden was found and killed last week was not some desolate cave but a large house in the military garrison town of Abbottabad, Pakistan, just an hour from the capital Islamabad.
- Original architectural plans for Bin Laden’s house
May 09 2011 12:17 PM
The original architectural plans for the house in Abbottabad, Pakistan where Osama Bin Laden was found and killed have been revealed by The Independent.
- Actress Sally Field's Malibu, CA home on Sale for $5.9 Million
May 07 2011 9:36 AM
Actress Sally Field has put her Malibu, CA home on the market for $5.9 million.
- Visitors flock to Bin Laden's final home, Abbottabad compound
May 06 2011 6:06 PM
Visitors are continuing to flock to the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan where Osama bin Laden was killed on Sunday and the Al Qaeda chief’s final hideout is becoming a ‘ghoulish’ tourist attraction.
- Facebook Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg's New Home [PHOTOS]
May 06 2011 2:28 PM
Facebook’s CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg became first-time homeowner with his recent purchase of a $7 million Palo Alto manse which features five bedrooms, a saltwater pool, a music alcove, five full baths, a spacious porch and glassed-in sunroom.
- Employment Growth Can Thank Housing Market
May 06 2011 12:19 PM
Though the unemployment rate did tick up to 9%, the U.S. economy had a net increase of 244,000 jobs in April.
- House from the Movie Home Alone for Sale for $2.4 Million
May 05 2011 3:09 PM
The house from the 90s hit film “Home Alone” where 8-year-old Kevin, played by Macaulay Culkin, outsmarts a pair of burglars is for sale for $2.4 million.
- Prince falls behind on mortgage, home now in foreclosure
May 04 2011 5:59 PM
World renowned musician Prince has reportedly fallen behind $368,382 on the mortgage to his former home in Chanhassen, Minnesota, which now faces a foreclosure auction.
- Children's Day School Buys Church-turned Home in San Francisco for $6.6M
May 04 2011 4:54 PM
The church overlooking the Mission Dolores Park in San Francisco that underwent a major transformation and became a modern family home has found a buyer.
- 'Osama Bin Laden's Hideout Compound' Google Maps 'Reviews' Flood In
May 04 2011 12:58 PM
Less than 24 hours after President Obama’s announcement of the Al Qaeda leader’s death, Google had marked down his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan on their maps and thousands have since written ‘reviews’ for what Google named “Osama Bin Laden’s Hideout Compound.”
- Jennifer Aniston puts Beverly Hills home on the market for $42 million
May 04 2011 11:35 AM
Jennifer Aniston puts home on the market for $42 million