- Marijuana Plants Growing Near Bin Laden's Compound; Aides Made Trips for Coke and Pepsi
May 04 2011 11:09 AM
Reporters discovered marijuana plants growing just outside Osama bin Laden’s million-dollar mansion in Abbottabad, northwestern Pakistan this week.
- Photos of the Compound After Osama bin Laden's Death
May 03 2011 4:28 PM
Osama bin Laden’s hideout for the past five to six years has turned out to be a million-dollar compound inside Pakistan, in the military garrison town of Abbottabad, where the death of the al Quaeda leader took place in the early hours of Monday morning local time.
- Mummified body of ex-Playboy model Yvette Vickers found in her LA home
May 03 2011 1:23 PM
The mummified body of 'Attack of the 50 Foot Woman' star and ex-Playboy model was found in her Los Angeles home last week.
- Abandoned Bin Laden Home in Florida on Sale for $2 Million
May 02 2011 4:26 PM
Once the residence of Osama bin Laden’s brother, Khalil Bin Laden, this home located in Oakland, Florida is currently listed at $2 million.
- The Million-dollar Compound Where bin Laden Found Dead [PHOTOS]
May 02 2011 10:56 AM
After 10 years of searching in hopes of locating bin Laden in some desolate cave, bin Laden was finally found in a million dollar mansion.
- CoStar Group Shares Hit New Life-Time High; LoopNet Stock Hits New Yearly High
April 29 2011 2:08 AM
Shares of CoStar Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) touched a new life-time high of $66.09 on Thursday, while LoopNet Inc. (NASDAQ: LOOP) touched a new 52-week high of $18.55.
- CoStar Group Inc. acquires LoopNet.com
April 28 2011 12:35 PM
CoStar Group Inc. is acquiring LoopNet.com, an online commercial real estate marketplace, in a transaction valued at $860 million.
- Empire State Building among latest to IPO
April 23 2011 3:38 PM
The Malkin family has plans for a publicly traded real estate company with buildings including a historic landmark property the Empire State Building.
- South Florida Housing Market: Foreclosures Bring Boom
April 22 2011 11:54 AM
Due to unprecedented foreclosures and price declines, many investors are flocking to remove the area's massive glut of homes on the market.
- China Housing Bubble: The Next Big Crash
April 18 2011 4:04 PM
This past Thursday, Moody's Investors Service downgraded China's property sector from stable to negative.
- PORTUGAL BAILOUT: How Housing Will be Affected
April 15 2011 12:23 PM
Faced with its worst financial situation in over 30 years, Portugal avoided default on Friday by paying off maturing 2005 bonds.
- Bruce Willis Selling Manhattan Condo at a Loss
April 14 2011 4:19 PM
The “Die Hard” star Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming are selling their Manhattan condo at a loss with the asking price of $3.995 million.
- Obama's Budget May Save the Housing Market
April 13 2011 1:19 PM
The president's reforms may have a major impact on the U.S. economy and the housing market in particular.
- Kate Middleton's Childhood Home For Sale at $742k
April 04 2011 2:35 PM
The house where Kate Middleton used to live for 13 years is on the market for £460,000 ($742k USD).
- Yankees Star A-Rod's Neglected Property Comes Under Fire
March 30 2011 11:39 AM
An apartment complex in Florida, which happens to be owned by New York Yankees star A-Rod, caught the media attention when its residents reportedly filed numerous complaints about safety code violations with the city officials last week.
- US housing starts, building permits drop sharply
March 16 2011 9:24 AM
Construction of new homes, as well as new building permits, declined more than expected in February, indicating that the U.S. housing industry’s recovery is still weak, even as the rest of the economy improves.
- $2.4 million mansion of former Raiders' QB JaMarcus Russell in foreclosure
March 07 2011 2:02 PM
Oakland Raiders' former quarterback JaMarcus Russell is facing a foreclosure with his $2.4 million mansion he purchased after signing with the Raiders back in 2007.
- Cautiously optimistic outlook for US property sales
March 07 2011 1:11 PM
Property sales in the United States increased for the third month in a row and are consistent with improvements in the economy and jobs which are boosting confidence, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Real Estate Outlook: Pending Sales Declined
March 07 2011 10:52 AM
The latest report on pending sales has been made available, and it shows an easing for the second straight month. What does this mean for you?
- Chinese first home buyers face UK-style crisis
March 07 2011 7:04 AM
Rising property values and strict lending criteria from the major banks mean a host of middle-class Chinese buyers are being locked out of the market.