- Can Malaysia Afford To Build A Huge Business District?
October 30 2013 5:49 AM
Malaysia is undertaking a massive business district in Kuala Lumpur, but it may not be able to afford it.
- US House Prices Aren't Rising As Rapidly As Some Believe: Analyst
October 29 2013 4:13 PM
A slowdown in the increase of housing prices has not been reflected by popular indicators like the Case-Schiller index
- US Building In Distress? Chinese Money To The Rescue
October 29 2013 10:48 AM
Chinese investors are investing in distressed, cheap American commercial properties.
- Rebuilding After Sandy: How Do You Prepare For Future Storms?
October 25 2013 4:57 PM
Can we not just rebuild communities damaged by Sandy, but transform them too?
- Will Beijing's New Housing Regulations Work?
October 25 2013 10:45 AM
Beijing unveiled a set of new rules to cool its property market and benefit low-income families.
- China's Gold Brick Hotel: Symbol Of A Nation's Gold Obsession
October 24 2013 3:29 PM
One hotel is taking the nation's passion for things gilded to new heights.
- China’s Housing Prices Rise For Ninth Month
October 21 2013 10:37 PM
The uptick in new housing prices across major cities continues despite the government’s efforts to cool the real estate market.
- There's A Big Apple Building Boom Going On
October 18 2013 9:18 AM
Construction spending is on a tear in the Big Apple
- New York City Home Sales Remain Strong
October 18 2013 5:50 AM
After years in a slump, NYC is seeing a huge increase in home prices fueled by big sales figures in two boroughs.
- Chase Manhattan Plaza To Be Sold To Chinese Firm
October 18 2013 1:32 AM
JPMorgan Chase’s decision to sell the lower Manhattan property is emblematic of changing real estate trends.
- Singapore's Iron Fist In Real Estate
October 16 2013 2:02 PM
The city-state has some of the strictest regulations to cool down the housing bubble, unlike other governments.
- US Mortgage Applications Slid In October
October 10 2013 10:22 AM
New U.S. mortgage applications fell 15 percent in October, after they'd peaked only five months earlier, according to S&P data.
- ‘Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes For A Profit An Accelerating Trend
October 04 2013 12:22 PM
Foreclosures were concentrated in poorer neighborhoods, with wealthy investors snapping up cheap homes to sell a few years later.
- China’s Extreme Makeover: Historic Edition
October 04 2013 10:58 AM
China's building boom has spread to ancient capitals, and red balance sheets often came with it.
- What To Consider Before Applying For A US Mortgage
September 26 2013 3:12 PM
With banks rejecting more people than ever for mortgages, what do you need to consider before applying for one?
- Shanghai Housing Market - The Next Bubble?
September 26 2013 9:51 AM
Shanghai home prices that were already on the climb this year just leaped 30% in two weeks on the free trade zone news.
- Some States Still Suffering Badly From Foreclosure
September 25 2013 4:37 PM
Foreclosure rates are slowing in America, but in some states they remain well above the national average.
- Fannie And Freddie To Rescue America's Mortgages?
September 25 2013 2:09 PM
Five years after the financial crisis, questions remain over what will become of Fannie and Freddie. So far, there are few answers.
- Freddie Mac Failed To Pursue Defaulters: Audit Report
September 25 2013 3:43 AM
Freddie Mac by failing to pursue thousands of foreclosed mortgages lost the opportunity to recover $4.6 billion in shortfalls.
- WATCH: Want To Buy Stock In The Empire State Building? Now You Can!
September 23 2013 10:34 AM